Author Topic: I'm sure this is purely selfish  (Read 2866 times)

MickyD

I absolutely love the latest version of MusicBee.  I am sure that I will be told that it is not perfect yet, but for sure, I ain’t perfect so maybe that is why I love it.

However, I would like two more things.

I am using MB version: 2.4.5315 set to Classic layout.

First, I would like to change the main music library screen to a softer hue instead of white.  Is it possible for a user to do that, if so how please?

Second, my “scroll in player as” is as follows

<Artist> ~ <Title> ~ <Year> ~ <Hit> ~ <Album> ~ <Nat>

<Hit> will include either the chart position of the track e.g. “#1” or [alb] and <Nat> gives the artist’s origination, “USA/Albany/Georgia.”
To the scrolling list, I would like to add the film name and date if the track was used in a film.  I have created a custom tag with the required information, however, if I include it in “scroll in player as” it will much more often than not display as “Unknown Film.”
Is there any clever instruction that can tell that part of “Scroll in player as” to ignore <Film>, if empty?

If the answer is no to both or either, can it be inlcuded somewhen, somehow, please.

Regards
Mick

KissCool

Well, I assume you're using the default skin, then you have to ask to Steven for skin source.

About your "film" tag, try this:
Code
<Artist> ~ <Title> ~ <Year> ~ <Hit> ~ <Album> ~ <Nat>$IsNull(<your custom tag for film>,," ~"<your custom tag for film>)

MickyD

To KissCool

Absolutely excellent ... thank you so much.
You will never know just how much I appreciate your assistance

Mick

MickyD

To KissCool

Yes, I was using the default skin, however I have now changed to "modern" .
All is as it was in in Classic skin and all looks just the same, the way I like it.  Is it now possible for me to change the hue of the Library (only) screen?

Regards
Mick

Steven

• Administrator
this is the current source for the default skin if anyone wants to modify it for themselves:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/xxq1h0q7a7ei05g/MusicBee_Default.xml

MickyD

Thank you Steven, I'll  have a go.   :)
Excellent

Mick