Author Topic: Tabs not only for Media Library, but for the entire Software  (Read 3999 times)

BassT

Hello,

i would prefer it, if visualisation could be also opened in a tab, so the visualisation is displayed in the middle and e.g. the lyrics stay visible ;-)

So it would be nice if tabs could be used for all views (Settings maybe also in a tab?).

Thank you for that great part of software... better than winamp for my needs!

Greetings from germany

Basti

Steven

• Administrator
So it would be nice if tabs could be used for all views (Settings maybe also in a tab?).
there are no restrictions on using tabs for each of the views so i guess i am not understanding what you want here - could you explain some more

BassT

For example the visualisation:

When I enable "Show Visualiser", it takes nearly the entire space in the software,
i would prefer to have that as a tab between the left column with the media library menu/playlists and the right column with playlist and lyrics.

I tried to show it via paint:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9356/visualiser.jpg

I hope, you know what I mean

Basti

Steven

• Administrator
i understood about the visualiser, its just what you mean by 'it would be nice if tabs could be used for all views (Settings maybe also in a tab?)'

BassT

I mean that also other windows can be shown as tab, for example the preferences window, the visualiser, maybe video-window (if it will come some day)...

Thanks

Basti

V4lve

Not sure about tabs for everything.  But I would suggest there is no need to create a pop-up for preferences.  It stops you from doing anything to the main MusicBee window anyway so it may as well be in the main panel.

BassT

Any news?  ;D

Sometimes it would me nice to have lyrics in the main window...maybe also as a Tab? :-p
Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:37:15 PM by BassT