Author Topic: Question about Repeat Play  (Read 2518 times)

ChrisNY

Hi,

I like a music player that's pretty simple and supports my basic functions clearly and intuitively.

I've been using J River, and that was okay, but the search functionality sucked so I just switched over to MuscBee to give it a try.

Pretty happy so far, but I've got two questions about repeat-play functionality:

1) Is it possible to select "Repeat Current Song" somehow? That would be great.

2) I've made a few playlists; and again I would like "Repeat" to continue in the playlist. Several songs in the list play, and then sometimes the playback seems to "fall off" the playlist and just start playing from my general collection. Maybe it's after the last song in the list?  I have "Repeat" selected in the right-click menu, bu I suppose I have some other setting wrong.

Thanks for any tips, and thanks for a nice music player.

Zak

• Global Moderator
1) Is it possible to select "Repeat Current Song" somehow? That would be great.
It works for me if I click the Repeat button until I get the icon with the little "1" overlaid on it.

2) I've made a few playlists; and again I would like "Repeat" to continue in the playlist.
That should work if you enable the normal repeat (i.e. without the little "1")

Several songs in the list play, and then sometimes the playback seems to "fall off" the playlist and just start playing from my general collection. Maybe it's after the last song in the list?  I have "Repeat" selected in the right-click menu, bu I suppose I have some other setting wrong.
If songs are being added automatically after the playlist finishes it sounds like you have the Auto-DJ enabled. Note that the shuffle button is a three-state button - Shuffle disabled - Shuffle Enabled - Auto-DJ Enabled.

Right-click the Auto-DJ in the left-hand navigation panel to configure its settings if you want to use it.
Bee excellent to each other...