Author Topic: how to switch off "play queue" in "now playing" panel for double clicks  (Read 4015 times)

none1000

dear all, i noticed a strange behaviour of musicbee:

in my "now playing" panel i double click on a song when i want to play it. if a song is currently playing, this song is turned off immediately and musicbee jumps to the song i double clicked.

now, if i double click on a song while musicbee is just finishing(!) the currently playing song the new song is not played immediately but "queued". means: musicbee plays the next song in the list and the song i actually wanted to play gets a queue number. and in the context menu there are new entries like "manage play queue" where i can remove the song from the play queue and so on.

the same happens if i choose from the context menu of a song in the now playing list the option "queue next". thats fine.
but can anybody tell me how i can switch off this option for double clicks? as i said: it only happens when the currently playing track is just about to finish...

thanks in advance
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:29:44 PM by none1000

brx

...as i said: it only happens when the currently playing track is just about to finish...

+1

Good post, I have the same issue...

Zak

• Global Moderator
Looks like there's a bug.

After queuing a track in shuffle mode, the play order goes out of whack when tracks are later selected for playback in the Now Playing List.
This continues even after the shuffle mode is disabled.
Bee excellent to each other...

none1000

so the good thing is: it wasnt me failing to find the switch off option. the bad thing: there seems to be no solution to this problem, right?

Zak

• Global Moderator

Steven

• Administrator