Author Topic: "No-resize-further" border for all columns when sized to panel  (Read 3755 times)

Volkoff

Currently when the option "Keep columns sized to panel" is enabled, if you resize one column, you can unintentionally shrink the other column so there won't be any indication it's still there. A user shouldn't be able to do that. I think columns need some kind of "No-resize-further" border.

Illustration:

psychoadept

• Global Moderator

Steven

• Administrator
i cant really see the column separator lines in your skin and maybe thats the problem (it might just be the small image size you posted).
But its already the case that you cant shrink a column to less than 4 px in width

Volkoff

But its already the case that you cant shrink a column to less than 4 px in width
In my opinion, borders of a column are never indication of the column (especially if they're only 4 tiny pixels apart from each other). It would be easier to see that there's a column, if we could see at least 1 character of the column's title (or something like "..." in it's place). If there's a column, we need to know that it's there at all times. If we would want to hide it, we could easily do it by unchecking it in the right-click dropdown menu.