Author Topic: Customize MediaKeys for Mouse  (Read 8423 times)

Steven

• Administrator

Arathon

i had another idea what it could be - could you try this version:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_4/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Wow you are a wonderful developer on my first pay (hopefully in the next 6 month finger crossed) I'll buy you beers :D (Let's get drunk)

I copied the files, disconnected and reconnected the mouse, it started working as usual then i got this error:
"An unexpected error has occurred:Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

And now i can't play any track even if i click on the play button XD and my system is acting strangely MB and the start menu keep blinking, in particular if MB is blinking if it is open otherwise it will blink the start menu icon (I'm on windows 8.1).

I tried to reset the setting.ini ny deleting the file in appdata and when i reopened MB after some time (it is using like 15% of cpu) it gave me this error "unable to start playback (error=BASS_ERROR_HANDLE)" and i coudn't click on anything so i coudn't dismiss the error, moreover it seems like it is trying to play a track because  every 10/20 sec it will play for a sec a piece of the track.

Ok i dunno what happened but even if I try a new instance of MB (I re-downloaded the version 2.3) I encounter this error:

MusicBee v2.3.5188.29316 (Win6.2), 3 apr 2014 21:56:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal(IPrincipal principal, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start(Object parameter)
   at #=qd_CZVcDsDZzA2hFGQxyDVokoWB8k9vvMpIkT9VcjBMM=.#=qOKh1eYZIqGjHsz6pi2uwXw==(#=q6dxOIUhIVaDlc2Kx7YH0Z1YNrvQeSQxLKN3WmeOY30L__OPt1J2oRhaSdEEjZKCV #=qZEXwzmLKVudkE0AmZc0XMQ==, #=q23q332wqVGrjNWP$LLcnqdhmt18N0LHxC2qlI0wPN$rjsWulk4lHvQyYadOnnCxG #=qrRATXnMncXW1vvQqVQsPNA==)
   at #=qZ_TuxYQEvPoaKKJQHq0uqRttR82_UvpD_0aKn5ud$ls=.#=qsjQRF$2MpNmEJB0tDXYHog==(#=q6dxOIUhIVaDlc2Kx7YH0Z1YNrvQeSQxLKN3WmeOY30L__OPt1J2oRhaSdEEjZKCV #=qiKpamzo1nZ6VPBn1vPheIA==, #=q23q332wqVGrjNWP$LLcnqdhmt18N0LHxC2qlI0wPN$rjsWulk4lHvQyYadOnnCxG #=qcc__ueA$5oQ01vKks3HmWg==, Boolean #=qFc54WWDRVGdkuoXx_lYcTQ==)
   at #=qZ_TuxYQEvPoaKKJQHq0uqRttR82_UvpD_0aKn5ud$ls=.#=qS20FbMQ0lZCWJr0yuPar$08zCJFiK6ozCF4AfGS$G14=(Boolean #=qOh4kPOmtjflpNVqZqFhL8b5pHKMbme9Bmv4iyiuSd3o=)
   at #=qZ_TuxYQEvPoaKKJQHq0uqRttR82_UvpD_0aKn5ud$ls=.#=qFYncjOxmG2hlbdFYb$pebA==()
   at #=qSr7VIS9ZpeGKBwkgrww3hgnPLzYBeK3etyCVT2Zy5_Y=.#=qN9y4oig3HoRWQRuBUe6PNA==(ApplicationCommand #=qyMHAzcYDYBsRwMOBYi9g7Q==, Object #=qAwAGFSe9OOe4WwmNk70cKA==)

I'll reboot then I'll report back if the problem is solved or not.

EDIT: I rebooted now i can use the fresh install normally no errors but if i use the instance with the patched files provided before maybe i've found why after some times I'll lose the possibility to use my mouse buttons. In particular if i continue to press the mouse buttons for the next/previous track it will give me these errors "unable to start playback (error=BASS_ERROR_HANDLE)" and "unable to start playback (error=BASS_OK)" then it will stop working (if i dc and reconnect the mouse it will give me the same error). However if I use my previous setting (not the default one) no error would appear and the mouse stops working.
Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 09:09:57 PM by Arathon

Arathon

I'm resurrecting this thread because magically with the latest build i can use the extra buttons on my Roccat Kova + customized by the proprietary software to interact with musicbee, particularly I use the following command Pause/stop and next/previous track.

I must specify that I have deleted the mediakeys shortcuts from musicbee and installed the alternative mediakey plugin when i tried to make it work with my mouse, therefore today it worked with that configuration. Alll commands are executed perfectly and as intended. I didn't try with the native mediakey because i feared that i would not work afterward :D.