Author Topic: Playlist synchronization help  (Read 2119 times)

SalvaDope

Hi there,

First of all I've tried enabling the auto-synchronize feature on my galaxy s4 mini and it would mess up alot of times like me ending up with my library multiplied by 3 or 4 inside my phone. So I decided to transfer my music from MB to my phone manually. It's all working very well with the exception of my playlists...

I built my playlists on MB on my desktop and if i try to drag the playlists inside into the playlists folder in my phone, MB will copy again the musics that are inside the playlist (which I already have on my phone). I could then use the feature manage duplicates but its pretty annoying to use it every time I add a music to a certain playlist ( I have 10+ playlists and I update them regurlaly).

Any solution to this issue?

If by any chance fixing the bug with the auto-synchronise is easier, what has happening was that MB would recognize the SD card sometimes and other times it'd recognize the phone itself.. Sometimes it'd give me an error message saying the path that i chose to auto-synchronize couldnt be reached and others it would re-add my whole librabry which was very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hopefully someone else can shed light on the synchronization problem, but in the meantime you might try setting the playlist folder on the phone as the external playlist folder in preferences, and then use 'export to external playlist'.  Or you could export to your computer and try copying it with Windows Explorer.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)