Author Topic: Forum Layout  (Read 3362 times)

so_la_la

Hi
I hope this is the right section of the forum here.
Could you please make an entry in the user info between 'Show unread posts since last visit.' and 'Show new replies to your posts.' like 'View your posts' or add a hyperlink to your username?
I'd find this incredibly useful, each time I try to locate my posts I am at a complete loss.
For people with 100+ postings it's useless but occasional users will love it.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

redwing

each time I try to locate my posts I am at a complete loss.

Click on your username and use "Show the last posts of this person" command at the bottom of the screen.

so_la_la

Hi, the username is not clickable. Hence the problem.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, the username is not clickable. Hence the problem.

It is in posts.

From the main page, use the button that says profile.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

Having fetched some old topics I would still find a link "view your topics" incredibly useful under "Show new replies to your posts." incredibly useful. Maybe you could give it a try just to find out how many people will click it?

ma_t14

Having fetched some old topics I would still find a link "view your topics" incredibly useful under "Show new replies to your posts." incredibly useful. Maybe you could give it a try just to find out how many people will click it?

I personally would love to see a link to view the topics started by any user. In many cases this would be more useful to have than the "Show the last posts of this person" that is currently available

Steven

• Administrator
the forum is done with package software and unless there is a config option which i dont think there is then there is very little/no chance of anything being done