Author Topic: Improved Lyrics Synching workflow  (Read 2182 times)

duarte.framos

When synchronizing lyrics would it be possible to automatically add the milliseconds?
Currently only minutes and seconds are added when pressing CTRL+T, and some times one time stamp per second is insufficient.
If there's a lack of precision issue could we instead add the milliseconds text with all trailing zeros automatically? That would help a lot with later refining it by hand.

Also could the CTRL+T key shortcut be changed or, if possible, be made customizable?
It is a little uncomfortable and cumbersome to use, and since it's a twitch related task that often requires precise timing and somewhat prolonged use, a comfortable position is more desirable. It is also hard to use with the left hand, which becomes an issue if the right hand is resting on the mouse, where it is useful for quickly jumping, fixing a mistake or simply scrolling the lyrics.

Thanks

redwing

Also could the CTRL+T key shortcut be changed or, if possible, be made customizable?
It is a little uncomfortable and cumbersome to use, and since it's a twitch related task that often requires precise timing and somewhat prolonged use, a comfortable position is more desirable. It is also hard to use with the left hand, which becomes an issue if the right hand is resting on the mouse, where it is useful for quickly jumping, fixing a mistake or simply scrolling the lyrics.

There's already a customizable hotkey for that. It's "Edit: Insert Timestamp in Synchronized Lyrics."

duarte.framos

I must have missed that one, I remember looking for it a while ago and finding nothing.
That's great, thanks a lot for the info, I guess it solves that part of the problem then ;D
Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:36:40 PM by duarte.framos