Author Topic: Search Internet for Picture for Samplers? - Radio Station Artwork  (Read 4043 times)

holuschi

Hallo MB professionals, I have two questions:

I cannot "Search Internet for Picture" with right click on album artwork for albums with Various Artists (tags: Artist = "artist name" and Album Artist = "Various Artists"). Does a possibility exist to find artwork for samplers too?

I have saved radio station artwork for my favourite radio stations and can see it in the artwork column of the Radio Tab, that's fine. In the Now Playing tab my Radio station artwork is displayed in artwork column and in the Details tab Album Cover field, with the consequence that I cannot retrieve album pictures from internet any more. Is it possible to show my radio stadion arwork in Radio tab and Now Playing tab album artwork columns but  NOT in Details album cover field so that I can retriev Internet album pictures for the songs again?

holuschi

I cannot "Search Internet for Picture" with right click on album artwork for albums with Various Artists (tags: Artist = "artist name" and Album Artist = "Various Artists"). Does a possibility exist to find artwork for samplers too?

I have found a solution to my first question: For albums with various artists I search for album artwork with Tools -> Download Artwork. This works fine. For all other albums I can easily use "Search Internet for Picture" with right click on album artwork wild card.

holuschi

I have saved radio station artwork for my favourite radio stations and can see it in the artwork column of the Radio Tab, that's fine. In the Now Playing tab my Radio station artwork is displayed in artwork column and in the Details tab Album Cover field, with the consequence that I cannot retrieve album pictures from internet any more. Is it possible to show my radio stadion arwork in Radio tab and Now Playing tab album artwork columns but  NOT in Details album cover field so that I can retriev Internet album pictures for the songs again?

For my second question I have found a suboptimal workaround: After I have saved all Radio station artwork I deleted the folder with the pictures. MusicBee has saved the Radio Station Icons in Internal Cache and shows the icons where I want them: In the Artwork Field of the Radio Tab and in the Now Playing Tab but NOT in Details of the bottom pane - here Musicbee is looking for artwork and found the right one in this example):

Does anyone have a better solution? Sometimes radio station icons disappear again.

Pennywize

Thx for the first workaround, this is also one of my problems at this time. will try it tonight if it works for me

regards

Steven

• Administrator
I have amended the radio artwork functionality to search for the playing track/ album picture even when there is a station picture and for it to revert to the station picture if none is found:

unzip and replace the existing files
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_4/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

holuschi

I have saved my radio station pictures in a folder and have linked these pictures with the radio stations - it works really fine.
Where can I change/configure the path of this folder?
Does anyone know how I can transfer the linked radio pictures to another PC? If I copy the library, the Internal Cache and the radio picture folder to the PC, I can see the radio stations but not the linked radio pictures.