Author Topic: Lyrics choices list  (Read 3977 times)

baldor

Hello,

I have difficulties with the lyrics plugin:

1. Can we specify what kind of Lyrics we desire (LRC or TXT)? I only want synchronized lyrics and not TXT.

2. Can we choose what lyrics file we want to download? That option exists in MiniLyrics so that we can test all the lyrics files available in the several websites and select the best one.

Many thanks for your help. And thanks for your beautiful software, user friendly, light, lot of functions...
Baldor

Steven

• Administrator
get the latest v2.2 from the first topic on the forum which has a better in-built lyrics provider for un-synchronised lyrics.
However it wont be any better for synchronised lyrics as all the ones i am aware of require a license fee.
See the mini-lyrics helper plugin to interface musicbee to mini-lyrics or alternatively there is a lyrics plugin from quick_wango but that doesnt have synchronised lyrics

baldor

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I will try with MiniLyrics though. Could be interesting to have natively this option, non?

eugenesv

get the latest v2.2 from the first topic on the forum which has a better in-built lyrics provider for un-synchronised lyrics.
However it wont be any better for synchronised lyrics as all the ones i am aware of require a license fee.
See the mini-lyrics helper plugin to interface musicbee to mini-lyrics or alternatively there is a lyrics plugin from quick_wango but that doesnt have synchronised lyrics
Steven, given that MiniLyrics since version 7.7.49 has a free license (http://www.crintsoft.com/mlwhatsnew.htm), is there any chance to add a native importing of synced lyrics (with the ability to restrict lyrics download to synced versions only as Blinghound mentioned? This would be such an awesome feature to have and to be able to get rid of that ugly Minilyrics interface.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Steven, given that MiniLyrics since version 7.7.49 has a free license (http://www.crintsoft.com/mlwhatsnew.htm), is there any chance to add a native importing of synced lyrics (with the ability to restrict lyrics download to synced versions only as Blinghound mentioned? This would be such an awesome feature to have and to be able to get rid of that ugly Minilyrics interface.

+1
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)