Author Topic: Sort by Highlight for conveniency  (Read 2046 times)

lnminente

I use highlighting for processing my new songs, i use to change the color of text instead of showing the highlight field box. But i wanted to move to another folder all the green files, and rate all the yellow ones in a cleaner way. So enabled the highlight field and clicked in it for sorting. And surprised me it shows the highlight rules editor

So for consistency and conveniency i ask for:
1) When left clicking over the field Highlight header do sorting like in all the other fields. The sorting used can be the number the rule has assigned.
2) Supress the fast access to highlighting rules or move it to another combination. Ctrl+Left click is not possible here as its used for advanced sorting, so maybe right click.

Note: "Define custom sorting..." in the right click menu on header lets you select Highlight as a sortable field

Zak

• Global Moderator

lnminente

Oh i missed that thread. Thanks Zak. I'm seeing Redwing wrote exactly the same there:
I think now it's time to change the behavior when the user's clicking on <highlight> column header from opening highlight settings dialog to sorting tracks with the same images and colors. The order of images and colors should, I guess, follow the order of rules.