Author Topic: Movie title field  (Read 16470 times)

redwing

I'm working on a TM view for soundtracks. Can you support a TM "field" that can populate "movie title" saved in the user's soundtrack mapping file?

redwing

I wish it would populate <album> instead when <movie title> is null, for the TM view to work for non-soundtracks as well.

Steven

• Administrator
will it work as you want if it only returns a value if MB is treating the file as a soundtrack?

redwing

You mean otherwise it returns null? Then it won't be able to retrieve <album> field for non-soundtrack files.

Steven

• Administrator
so you want it to behave like <Album> except if there is a movie title, and if so then use that

Steven

• Administrator
i have added "movieOrAlbum" as a supported field

redwing

Tried <element type="Field" id="movieOrAlbum">, but it populates nothing both for soundtracks and for non-soundtracks.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Tried again with the new files, but still no luck.

Steven

• Administrator
i have re-compiled all the programs and re-uploaded again. Its working fine for me and should work

redwing

Yes, now it works. Thanks!
But it returns null when used as child element for next track(Tracks[1]). Can you support that?

Steven

• Administrator
there is no obvious reason why it wouldnt work as its the same code as the main field. I dont really have time to dig into it so it will stay unsolved

Steven

• Administrator
dont worry - i figured it out but wont post an update just yet