Author Topic: Vertical artwork view  (Read 40171 times)

redwing

Found two other conditions: track count should be enabled and the two columns need to be sorted by track count.

Let me know if you still can't reproduce it.

redwing

Here's a video capture: [link removed]
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:14:37 PM by redwing

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

ProfessorMarvel

I am really enjoying this feature!

However, with the composer option selected, I was expecting it to display the matching tracks for the 'composer' field. However, when I click on a composer name, most  matches are blank. The only ones that display are where the artist name is the same as the composer. I think it is filtering on the artist field instead of composer field.

Am I right? Can anyone else verify this?

Steven

• Administrator

fossii

I want to use this new feature, with the genre tag:
I have a genre called 'Electronic' so i downloaded a jpeg and resize it to 240x240 px. Then I moved this pic into the Folder:
Musicbee/icons/Genre - the name of the pic is Electronic

But in musicbee it doesn't show this picture - i see the standard symbol.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

redwing

Put "s" to the folder name: MusicBee/Icons/Genres

fossii

SimonBRT

I don't know what people would think about it, but I'd prefer to have the total number of albums, rather than the total number of tracks (as consistent with the main papel when albums are grouped by artist).
+1

mikebo

Ok, after some more testing i've found following bugs:

1. There is a 1px gap between the selection box and the scrollbar.
2. Selected text is drawn with a solid background color, which doesn't blend well with gradient selection background.

suggestions:
3. There's already a skin setting for artwork border color, so maybe it could be used in this view as well.
4. Larger left margin in thumbnail browser would look nicer and more consistent with other lists, but that's just my opinion.

redwing

4. Larger left margin in thumbnail browser would look nicer and more consistent with other lists, but that's just my opinion.

+1

redwing

When switching to another artist type, the number of tracks displayed for each item in thumbnail browser doesn't match with what's shown in the main panel.

Steven

• Administrator
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_3/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

When switching to another artist type, the number of tracks displayed for each item in thumbnail browser doesn't match with what's shown in the main panel.
if one of the artists was selected at the time then its incorrectly only reloading the files only of that one artist. If thats what you mean then thats fixed

1. There is a 1px gap between the selection box and the scrollbar.
2. Selected text is drawn with a solid background color, which doesn't blend well with gradient selection background.
3. There's already a skin setting for artwork border color, so maybe it could be used in this view as well.
1 should already have been fixed and 2 should be fixed now. I made a small indent increase for 4 and not done anything for 3

other changes:
- it now shows album count for Artists and Genres if the main panel layout is Album and Tracks or Artwork