Here is how you can run MusicBee on MacOSX without using parallels to virtualize a whole OS to just run 1 program. Using Crossover, you can install MusicBee and run it like a normal application. Here is what you would need:
1. Crossover 12.5.0
2. Portable MusicBee 2.1
3. MacOSX 10.8.3
*Note: It may work for other versions as well. I have only tested on my own machine.
1. Install Crossover
2. Download and extract the portable MusicBee
3. Run the extracted .exe and a window will pop up, click proceed.
4. Install MusicBee
5. Once it is installed, in crossover go to Programs -> Run Command
6. Using the MusicBee bottle, browse to where the MusicBee application is installed, which for default should be located in "users->crossover->desktop->MusicBee->MusicBee.exe"
7. To make your life easier, press "save command to programs menu"
8. Click run (disregard the error that pops up)
Here is a picture of it running on my mac.