Author Topic: Update track titles during Replay Gain analysis for albums  (Read 3655 times)

Zak

• Global Moderator
If Replay Gain analysis is performed with Album basis selected, the Status column on the Analyse Volume screen or the text in the status bar is only updated after all tracks in the album have been analysed and tagged.

I know the task it isn't technically finished until the album gain tags are written but I'd still like to see the relevant status updated after each track is analysed. It's just a minor annoyance but I think it would better reflect the actual progress being made, given that scanning the tracks is 98% of the work.
Bee excellent to each other...

Pingaware

+1. Would be a useful addition for me considering the amount of time I spend in the Replay Gain dialogue box.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

Pingaware

I notice the status bar now updates for each song that is being analysed in tonight's patch. Lovely and useful little addition - thanks Steven.

Zak

• Global Moderator
Cool! Thanks.

It even seems faster now. :)

Pingaware

Small extra request - could the same be done for the format converter please?

Zak

• Global Moderator
The Format Converter already displays each track title.

The difference is that converting is multi-threaded, so you might have three or four happening at once. This means MusicBee appears to only show every third or fourth title in the status bar.

Pingaware

So it is. Managed to completely miss that happening last night.