Author Topic: Problem with the search bar in Inbox when deleting an album in music collection  (Read 956 times)

PWN3D_

MusicBee Version : 3.2.6812

Here is the scenario:

1-Search for something using the search bar on your Inbox
2-Go to your Music Collection and delete something
3-Go back to your Inbox and the search bar and results will change to a previous search ( a search before step 1)

I think the same problem appears if you search something your Music Collection, then delete something in your Inbox.

Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
I cant reproduce this. Are you doing all the actions in the same tab and if so are you clicking on the left navigator or using the back button?

PWN3D_

Hello Steven,

I'm doing this in différent tabs, switching from a tab named "music" which is my music collection, to a other tab named Inbox.

Steven

• Administrator

PWN3D_

I've tried on an other PC to see if my pc was the problem.

I've tried a fresh install of Musicbee 3.2.6760. No plugin or skins. Language set to French.

2 scenarios; with and without the auto organise media files checked.
I've the "monitored folders" set up to "continuously monior", a folder named simply "Inbox" in My documents.

Put some albums in my library, and others in the inbox folder, search with the search bar in the Inbox tab, delete an album in the Music tab : same results everytime, the search bar empty itself and the search results is gone making me searching angain.

Not a big deal in a daily use. I noticed that because I have a lot of fresh lossless albums in my inbox that I have to replace with old lossy albums that are in my library, and i have to go back and forth between my library in inbox, making sure to not create dupes.