Recent Posts Total Posts: 164992

Pages: 12 3 ... 10
Plugins / Re: Museexmatch - Musixmatch for MusicBee [+ synced]
Last post by aktor on Today at 04:44:29 PM   |  Started by slonopot
I re-installed. It works. I forgot how to make it sync lyrics only. i Renamed musicmatch.conf.template to musicmatch.conf and set to this. Don't work.
{
 "allowedDistance": 5,
 "delimiters":
 [
 "&",
 ";",
 ","
 ],
 "verifyAlbum": false,
 "addLyricsSource": false,
 "trimTitle": false,
 "preferSyncedLyrics": true,
 "onlySyncedLyrics": true,
 "userToken": "2406038c8ae681eba5cd3fae47d937467c19ef6161cd498333deca"
}
log:
2024/06/03 17:45:06.407 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient..ctor | Configuration file was used: allowedDistance=5, delimiters="&", ";", ",", verifyAlbum=false, addLyricsSource=false, trimTitle=false, preferSyncedLyrics=true, onlySyncedLyrics=true
2024/06/03 17:45:12.492 | Debug | MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.RetrieveLyrics | source="D:\Muzika\Bjork\2001 - Vespertine\01. Hidden Place.flac", artist="Björk", title="Hidden Place", album="Vespertine", preferSynced=true, providerName="Musixmatch via Museexmatch"
2024/06/03 17:45:12.492 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.getLyrics | Attempting to search for "Björk" - "Hidden Place" ("Vespertine")
2024/06/03 17:45:12.511 | Debug | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.search | artist="Björk", title="Hidden Place", album="Vespertine"
2024/06/03 17:45:14.076 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.search | No results for this search
2024/06/03 17:45:14.076 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.getLyrics | Nothing found at all
2024/06/03 17:45:16.606 | Debug | MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.RetrieveLyrics | source="D:\Muzika\Bjork\2001 - Vespertine\01. Hidden Place.flac", artist="Björk", title="Hidden Place", album="Vespertine", preferSynced=true, providerName="Musixmatch via Museexmatch"
2024/06/03 17:45:16.606 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.getLyrics | Attempting to search for "Björk" - "Hidden Place" ("Vespertine")
2024/06/03 17:45:16.606 | Debug | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.search | artist="Björk", title="Hidden Place", album="Vespertine"
2024/06/03 17:45:17.002 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.search | No results for this search
2024/06/03 17:45:17.002 | Info | Museexmatch.MusixmatchClient.getLyrics | Nothing found at all
Last post by slonopot on Today at 02:54:45 PM   |  Started by slonopot
yes

I'll need more details then, some track artists and titles as they are in the library that are failing for you and your configuration if it's custom would be nice to troubleshoot this further
Last post by aktor on Today at 02:13:20 PM   |  Started by slonopot
yes
Questions / Track sub-grouping by Folder name and showing the top-level folder name
Last post by beesee on Today at 01:29:57 PM   |  Started by beesee
Hi,

On my computer I have two folders containing the same audiobook read by two different narrators. I included the names of the narrators in the folder names and I tagged/named them as the same album in MusicBee. However, since one of the audiobook folders contains several subfolders (CD1, CD2 ..) I have this layout in my Album and Tracks view in the main panel (sorting and track sub-grouping both by Folder Name):

Mansfield Park Gibson
  Track 1
  Track 2

CD 1
  Track 1
  Track 2

CD 2
  Track 1
  Track 2

The problem is that the top-level folder name for the audiobook containing subfolders is not shown, in this case Mansfield Park Savage. Obviously, I'd like to have the top-level folder name shown in the list and have this layout:

Mansfield Park Gibson
    Track 1
    Track 2

Mansfield Park Savage

CD 1
    Track 1
    Track 2

CD 2
    Track 1
    Track 2

Thank you!
Last post by slonopot on Today at 12:55:45 PM   |  Started by slonopot
I have normal version. Worked in the past.

I confirmed that yesterday's update 1.0.4 is working just fine, old versions won't work. Are you sure that you are running the latest version?
Last post by aktor on Today at 11:48:05 AM   |  Started by slonopot
I have normal version. Worked in the past.
Questions / Edit virtual header to have different size font for year
Last post by kirky86 on Today at 11:41:39 AM   |  Started by kirky86
OK so I'll explain what I mean lol

When I click on an album cover to bring up the tracks in said album, above the tracks I have my album header (or title of album), which I've set as a virtual tag so it will display the album title and (year of release) on the same line.

The virtual tag looks like this:

Code
<Album> ($Date(<Year>,yyyy))

I want to alter the virtual tag so the (year of release) is a smaller font than the album title.

Is there a way to do that? Sorry, I'm still a novice with tagging.
Last post by sveakul on Today at 10:21:39 AM   |  Started by slonopot
For MusicBee Portable users--maybe this explains it better:

1.  From the Museexmatch 1.04 7z file, put only the three files NLog.dll, mb_Museexmatch.dll, and Topten_JsonKit.dll into the MB portable's "Plugins" directory, overwriting any there from an earlier version.  If the file Museexmatch.conf exists there, delete it.

2.  Finally, in your existing Windows "Roaming" folder at c:\users\(username)\appdata\roaming, create the folder "MusicBee" and a subfolder inside named "Plugins."  Extract the 4th file from the original Museexmatch 1.04 7z file, "museexmatch.conf.template" into the "Plugins" subfolder and rename it to just "museexmatch.conf".

3.  If this is your first time using this plugin, open MusicBee and go to Prefs/Plugins and be sure it appears there (it should if you followed the instructions).  You shouldn't need to use the "Add plugins" button.

4.  Now, go to Prefs/Tags(2) and in auto-tagging lyrics it will appear in your Lyrics providers list just like with the LyricsReloaded plugin souces--check it and order it the way you want.

The file "museexmatch.conf" you put in the ..roaming\MusicBee\plugins folder is the modifiable options file and can be opened in notepad.  Its use is described in detail here: https://github.com/slonopot/Museexmatch/ .

Hubba-hubba!  I know that is wordy as hell but it sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.  The result is a fast, accurate, API-based vs. HTML-scraping plugin for one of the best lyrics sites available.
Last post by aktor on Today at 08:34:08 AM   |  Started by slonopot
Doesn't work for me.
Questions / Re: Number of albums in left column
Last post by bkev on Today at 08:21:12 AM   |  Started by bkev
@tjinc That's it. Some tracks that don't have albums had a blank tag.

If I add "Unknown" to the album tag this fixes it to a point - but then MusicBee thinks that's an album too! But it does go from 0 and count all the groups.

Not sure if it's a bug then at this point - where MusicBee should ignore or not count files without the tag? Or maybe it's trying this and overwriting the number with 0?
Pages: 12 3 ... 10