Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Latest)  (Read 64800 times)

GermanKiwi

Inserting - [regex, '\n\n+(?!\w)', ''] at the end of the yml should fix it. I will make the correction on the uploaded file later on.

Thanks, much appreciated!

I added this to the very end of my yml file:

Code
- [regex, '\n\n+(?!\w)', '']

And it no longer adds the 5 line breaks at the end of the lyrics 🥳 - however, it also now removes some of the double-line (ie. paragraph) breaks from the middle of the lyrics, and puts the first line of the new paragraph at the end of the last line of the previous paragraph:

Compare with the source here:
https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/coldplay/everyday-life-g438def87.html

GermanKiwi

I'm not trying to be "Scrooge," but is there any reason using the existing Musixmatch plugin isn't good enough for you when Mayibongwe has already indicated that this is where "songtexte" is getting its lyrics from?  There is also the "Museexmatch" API-based plugin that can be used simultaneously with his Musixmatch yml version.

Fair question! :)

For me, the problem with using the built-in Musixmatch plugin is that it blocks me after I've fetched just a few song lyrics. If I then go to the Musixmatch webpage, it says that my IP has been blocked, and I need to solve a captcha, however that doesn't unblock MusicBee.

I've read elsewhere that Musixmatch is known to do this, and AFAIK there is no solution.

So far, I haven't been blocked at all with Songtexte, so using them instead is a win for me.

I'm not aware of a Musixmatch yml version though - there wasn't one inside the providers.zip file. Is it something different to the built-in one?

And I also haven't heard of the "Museexmatch API-based plugin". Where can I find that? Will it allow me to use Musixmatch without getting blocked?

sveakul

Fair answer!  That is strange that you get blocked so quickly from Musixmatch, makes me wonder if either you live in an area they geo-restricted or are getting assigned an IP from a VPN that has been over used there by others.

By "yml version" I meant the Musixmatch searcher built-in to LyricsReloaded, sorry.  One thing to try is moving Musixmatch farther down the searcher list, as I believe lyrics aren't actually fetched from it, if they are found in sources listed previously (Genius is first on my list and finds an incredible amount of hits and hasn't blocked me yet).

"Museexmatch" is an alternative Musixmatch lyric searcher plugin for MusicBee and can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/slonopot/Museexmatch
It uses API-based searching instead of html "scraping" and as such is very accurate and resistant to any changes on the website.  It has a Forum section here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=37508.0

Once installed, Museexmatch will appear as an additional source choice in the regular MB lyric source choices in Prefs/Tags(2)/lyrics.  It does not conflict with the LyricsReloaded version and can be used simultaneously.  A warning, you need to follow the install directions very carefully as far as what goes where.  If like me you are using the Portable version of MusicBee you should stick with version 1.01 not 1.02-- the latter has changes in where files are placed that are only compatible as-is with the Installer (Desktop) version of MusicBee.  I've never been blocked using it.  FWIW, the same developer also makes an API-based Genius searcher for MB, "Beenius" (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36605.0).  If you have the Portable MusicBee, stick with the 1.3.6 version of Beenius instead of 1.3.7 for the same reasons described above.
Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:56:32 AM by sveakul

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
however, it also now removes some of the double-line (ie. paragraph) breaks from the middle of the lyrics.
Oopsie - does this help it?
[regex, '\n\n\n+(?!\w)', '']
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Dweller95

I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to download the plugin from Google Drive. It no longer shows a download option.

GermanKiwi

Oopsie - does this help it?
- [regex, '\n\n\n+(?!\w)', '']

Yeah, that seems to have done the trick - thanks!!!

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to download the plugin from Google Drive. It no longer shows a download option.
Still unable to?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Would it be more accurate to use an identity url based on the songtexte.com url instead?
Thumbs up for also picking that up. I will correct that.
For some reason, I'm not able to access the website at the moment. So the above change may have to wait.
Are you able to open any of its webpages just fine?

GermanKiwi

For some reason, I'm not able to access the website at the moment. So the above change may have to wait.
Are you able to open any of its webpages just fine?

Yeah it's working fine for me at the moment. I hope it's just a temporary thing for you! :)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Must have been a glitch. I can access it fine now.

Would it be more accurate to use an identity url based on the songtexte.com url instead?

Code
name: Songtexte
loader: search

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - lowercase
        - [regex, '\s', "-"]

title:
        type: title
        filters: artist

config:
    identity url: "https://www.songtexte.com/search?q={title}+{artist}&c=all"
    identity pattern: ['(?<identity>songtext/{artist}/{title}-.*?\.html)', 's']
    lyrics url: "https://www.songtexte.com/"
    lyrics pattern: ['<div id="lyrics">(?<lyrics>.*)<p id="artistCopyright', 's']

post-filters:
- [regex, '<br />[\s\S]<div id=[\s\S]*?</script>[\s\S]<br />', '']
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- [regex, '\n\n\n+(?!\w)', '']

Gendji

Two questions if i may :-).

1. I have updated to the latest version 1.2.0.7 but the log file states:

Code
[INFO] mb_LyricsReloaded in version 1.2.0.6 started!
Is that just a display error? mb_LyricsReloaded.dll itself says 1.2.0.7, Date: 05-11-2023.

2. Does Lyricsify still work?

The only synced lyrics that are working for me at the moment are from Megalobiz. There are no errors in the log. I read somewhere that the Lyricsify website uses CAPTCHA now and that could be a problem.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Is that just a display error? mb_LyricsReloaded.dll itself says 1.2.0.7, Date: 05-11-2023.
It indeed is. I will make a silent update later on to correct the version number on the log.

I read somewhere that the Lyricsify website uses CAPTCHA now and that could be a problem.
That looks to be true. A way to get around it would be to conduct the search on google rather than the site itself.

Code
name: Lyricsify
loader: search

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - lowercase

title:
        type: title
        filters: artist

config:
    identity url: "https://www.google.com/search?q=site:www.lyricsify.com+{artist}+{title}"
    identity pattern: ['(?<identity>lrc/.*?\.\d+)', 's']
    lyrics url: "https://www.lyricsify.com/"
    lyrics pattern: ['<div id="lyrics_.\d*_details">(?<lyrics>.*?)</div>', 's']

post-filters:
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- trim
- [regex, '', '', s]

Gendji

It indeed is. I will make a silent update later on to correct the version number on the log.

Roger that.

That looks to be true. A way to get around it would be to conduct the search on google rather than the site itself.

Tested and using it, Lyricsify is working again.

Thank you.

Dweller95

Still unable to?

I can, but I have to download the folder instead of the individual zip files. Before, I could Shift-Click both and right-click, then select the Download option.

gaiastar

hi
beautiful plugin  :-*
I have tried to download several times with different browsers and used 7zip and winrar
and the file ReadMe.txt is corrupted  , is in this file ReadMe.txt how to uninstall correctly ? I mean remove the settings from musicbee settings file and in short make a clean uninstall
i'm asking about a clean uninstall just if something goes wrong and re-install from scratch
thanks
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫