Author Topic: Question about "Music Explorer" tab  (Read 165 times)

monkey

i began to create filters with a button in the toolbar
one for Grouping : Live Studio Album...
one for Genre : Rock, Pop...
it seems to run well in the Music tab

but not in the Music Explorer tab ? even if i clic on "Unselect All" is it a normal thing ?

Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 06:11:42 AM by monkey

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Can't comment on the filters, but on the following:

there's no "All Artists" thumbnail in the Music Explorer tab
is it a normal thing ?
Yes, it makes sense for it not to be there.
The Music Explorer is a special view that allows you to view the whole library from only one artist's perspective at a time.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Steven

• Administrator
but not in the Music Explorer tab ? even if i clic on "Unselect All" is it a normal thing ?
the filters are not supported for the Music Explorer tab. Its an artist oriented view so the main panel is not showing all files in the library to be filtered

aktor

Could you modify "album& stats profile etc" bar so that there would be a link that would open/close Top Track Panel.

monkey

i understand now that "Music Explorer" is oriented Artist, so filters are less useful than in the Music" tab (but it could have filter the display by album (Compilations, Ep, Remix... ) it would have been logic but perhaps not really interesting it's true...

i have another question about the "Top Track Panel"
would it be possible in the "Music" tab to have the same "Top Track Panel" (if it is) like in the "Music Explorer" as shown in the second picture in my first post ?