Author Topic: Skin- and visual errors related to, and skinning requests for MusicBee v3  (Read 296846 times)

Steven

• Administrator
nothing has been changed for a long time with this, so i expect its something specific to your skin. Can you PM me a link to it

redwing

Wide layout mini player is working fine with mostly automated elements, but narrow layout has some issues if main player and sidebar player use different colors.   

Looks like it takes PlayerFlat elements for most elements except player controls and not loved icon which comes from sidebar player. Can you make it use all from PlayerFlat elements?

Iasc

nothing has been changed for a long time with this, so i expect its something specific to your skin. Can you PM me a link to it

PM sent. It only seems to occur in the inbox.

Steven

• Administrator
@iasc, i cannot see the dot you describe using the skins you sent. Can you post a screenshot using Absolute Zero ?

Steven

• Administrator
Looks like it takes PlayerFlat elements for most elements except player controls and not loved icon which comes from sidebar player. Can you make it use all from PlayerFlat elements?
although what you say is logical, i dont want to make a change at this point that may impact other skins. I can do this for v3.1 if you put it as a wish on the 3.1 skin requests topic

Iasc

@iasc, i cannot see the dot you describe using the skins you sent. Can you post a screenshot using Absolute Zero ?

Steven

• Administrator
thanks. Its actually due to whether the width is even or odd numbered. Very strange. But i have put in handling for that for the next update

Iasc

thanks. Its actually due to whether the width is even or odd numbered. Very strange. But i have put in handling for that for the next update

Issue is fixed. Thanks.

redwing

although what you say is logical, i dont want to make a change at this point that may impact other skins. I can do this for v3.1 if you put it as a wish on the 3.1 skin requests topic

Never mind. Found a way to sort this out.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
It appears that
<element id="Controls.SliderLine.Default" fg="XXX" />
<element id="Controls.SliderLine.Disabled" fg="XXX" />
have stopped working with recent updates.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
those overrides havent been supported for the entire time of MB3 and are now auto-generated from the InputPanel.Default colours.
If its causing a problem it will need to go on the v3.1 wishlist

Bee-liever

those overrides havent been supported for the entire time of MB3.
Really, really?
The only reason I posted about it was I would have sworn that they were working earlier in 3.0 when I updated the Tundra series.
Just another example that my memory is not as good as I remember it being :)

Bee-liever

when tabs bar is in caption bar and toolbar buttons are shown in a separate bar both
TabsBar.BorderLine and
TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.BorderLine
are shown

Steven

• Administrator
when tabs bar is in caption bar and toolbar buttons are shown in a separate bar both
TabsBar.BorderLine and
TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.BorderLine
i can reproduce this exactly as shown using your Iconic skin. I am a little nervous about making this fix as the code is very explicit about doing this drawing in this configuration but it doesnt seem to make sense. I have made the change but may undo its reported as causing issues elsewhere

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip