Author Topic: Add a little bit more statistic info in the status bar - II  (Read 3367 times)

WimYogya

In addition to my previous status bar request here is another one:
When saving/updating big numbers of modified files it would be nice to see statistic progress, such as:
Saving 450/1600 files..

This information is also helpful to show that the program is not hanging if an action takes long time
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Steven

• Administrator
yes i agree. While ideally it should save in the background, i probably wont implement that.
What i have done is update the status bar as the file save progresses

WimYogya

Good, thanks, Steven!
Please react on my other posts (about trouble updating .WMA files - ongoing!)
I asked you to inform me how I can send you a link to a few of my files - transfer them via wetransfer or so? Or?
WimYogya

ma_t14

Good, thanks, Steven!
Please react on my other posts (about trouble updating .WMA files - ongoing!)
I asked you to inform me how I can send you a link to a few of my files - transfer them via wetransfer or so? Or?

Use a file sharing service such as mediafire.com and then send the link to Steven as a Personal Message

Steven

• Administrator
if you use mediafire.com then the files need to be loaded as .zip files now

WimYogya

I read your note while I am already uploading the 43 selected files (from 1 album), as separate files.
If in .zip format the size is to big for (new) free mediafire users as me - first time.
While the uploading is busy, I will already send you a pm with description of my experiences/thoughts
After uploading is finished I will send you the link
Thanks for having a closer look!
Wim

EDIT:
I am having trouble uploading the files to mediafire. Could I use WeTransfer instead?
I am more familiar with it - but if I don't have an email address, how do I give you the download link?
Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:26:17 AM by WimYogya
WimYogya