Author Topic: fg Panel.ChildHeader.Default hard to see (Tron Punk redirect)  (Read 10825 times)

jistme

If I could make one little constructive suggestion.
<element id="Panel.ChildHeader.Default" bg="?,?,?" fg="0,0,0" bdr="?,?,?" />
the fg might need to go to "5,43,41" or "9,64,60". The black is really hard to see on "Track Information"

Hm, I can't find the solution. No matter what I change the fg value to, I can't get it to show in the skin?
It should be showing somewhere here right? :

Another question,
I am not happy with the color of the 'lastFM not loved icon showing in the side panel, and the color of the wavebar.
I looked hard and tried everywhere, but I couldn't find how to change those either.
Any suggestions please?

Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:32:59 AM by jistme

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
It should be showing somewhere here right?

In the "Now Playing Layout Configuration" panel, change "stack panels using tabs" to "show all panels vertically" and it will show up.

And I also found this one:

Controlled by these:
    <element id="Panel.ChildHeaderPlayerControl.Default" fg="" /> // track info pop-up
    <element id="Panel.ChildHeaderPlayerControl.Disabled" fg="" />
    <element id="Panel.ChildHeaderPlayerControl.Highlight" fg="" />

I am not happy with the color of the 'lastFM not loved icon showing in the side panel, and the color of the wavebar.
I looked hard and tried everywhere, but I couldn't find how to change those either.
Any suggestions please?

I've never found a way to change the 'notloved' icon in the panel. I know the 'loved' icon comes from the mini-player, and I guess, the 'notloved' was never asked to be included. And as the wavebar and spectrum are only new, Steven will probably look at those when he next looks at skinning.  :-\  (fingers crossed)
Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:13:41 PM by Bee-liever
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

jistme

I'm starting to feel a little bit stupid, or maybe we have different Musicbee's from different Steven's, from a different universe?

I have this as sidepanel player and pop-up notification:

How did you setup what you are showing?

jistme

I suspect it has to do with the setting "show in this panel (compressed with player controls)"?

I messed up the layout a little though. This option is momentarily grayed out, and while it says "display in right sidebar (bottom)", it is showing on the left...?

I'm gonna get some strong coffee, and then probably figure it out ;-)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
or maybe we have different Musicbee's from different Steven's, from a different universe?

Oh No! I've crossed into the Twilight Zone  :o

To cross-over as well, this is my settings panel:

and the other one is the Track Information panel you get from right-clicking the tray icon

See ya on the "other side"  :D
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

jistme

Ah, Track Information. Found it.
We have that in our universe too. I suppose my positronic brain got confused by the term "Panel.ChildHeaderPlayerControl".
Update coming up...