Author Topic: [6224] Relative paths no longer supported  (Read 1530 times)

theta_wave

I've been reorganizing my classical collection when I received that error message.  So, will the following organizational rule no longer work in the near future?  It seems to work now.

Code
\Classical\$If(<Album Artist>="Various Artists","VA - "<Album>" ("<Year>")"\<Track#>". "<Title>,$If(<Album Artist>="Johann Strauss II",Strauss" "II","" "Johann\<Track#>". "<Title>,$If($First(<Album Artist>)=$Replace($First(<Album Artist>)," "$RSplit($First(<Album Artist>)," ",1),),$First(<Album Artist>),$RSplit($First(<Album Artist>)," ",1)", "$Replace($First(<Album Artist>)," "$RSplit($First(<Album Artist>)," ",1),)\<Album>" ("<Year>")"\<Track#>". "<Title>)))
Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:40:49 AM by theta_wave

Steven

• Administrator
that must be a windows error as there is no such musicbee error, and nothing has been changed around file naming.
I suggest you display that forumla and if you see something that says ../ or some other relative path its probably related to that

theta_wave

Here's the error message:

I think I figured it out.  Some of my exceptions began with "\<Genre>\" when it should have been "<Genre>\" because the former leads to <RootDrive>\\<Genre>\.