Author Topic: Recognizing device Note 7  (Read 1923 times)

topherhop

First off I'm new to MB. I'm trying to syn my music in MB to my Androd Note 7 phone. With no luck at all. I am using Player Pro on the phone.

On MB I go to Preferences and click devices. I check detect MTP devices and my Samsung SM N930v shows up and then I get MB error window.

Music Beev2.4.5404.16303(Win6.2) 14 Sept2016
System out of memory Exception List box contains too many items.
at system windows.forms.control.marshaledinovoke (control caller,
delegate method,object{} args,boolean synchronous)

I have know idea what this means or know what to do!!! Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

phred

• Global Moderator
a) You're using a very, very (VERY!) old version of MB. Current version is 3.0.6101. I suggest you update to the latest version and try again.

b) Are you aware that there's a world-wide recall on the note 7? Batteries are catching fire and/or exploding all over the world.
Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:15:10 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
My roommate has an older version of the Note, and if it is locked when trying to sync he gets an error.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

topherhop

Thanks for your help. Yes I did know about the recall on the Note 7. It has been powered off. Just wanted to finish up on what I was trying to accomplish.
I ended up removing the out dated MB and installing newer version. Seems to be working at the moment. I'll know better when I get my Note replacement.
Thanks again.