Author Topic: Left sidebar glitch when switching to "Now Playing" or "Music Explorer tabs  (Read 2619 times)

theta_wave

MB v3.0.5943

Left sidebar arrangement: Navigator | Thumbnail Browser | Library Explorer

Thumbnail browser set to artists
Library explorer set to display genre

Issue:  When switching to either "Now Playing" or "Music Explorer" tabs, the thumbnail browser glitches out (see pic).  The other text-based tabs in the left sidebar remain unaffected when performing the same tab switching.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Have Now Playing and Music Explorer tabs available as seen in pic below
2) Click to any playlist and play a random track
3) On the left sidebar, click or select "Artist" thumbnail browser
4) Now select either the "Now Playing" or "Music Explorer" tabs.
5) See the left sidebar with the thumbnail browser open glitch up and become unusable until the user navigates to another tab other than those two.

Steven

• Administrator
the thumbnail browser has no usage for the Now Playing or Music Explorer panels so it should hide. The thumbnail browser does hide if the panels are not stacked.
If i have fixed the bug for then the panels are stacked.

edit:
thinking about it i am probably going to make a tweak to the behavior at least for the music explorer panel
Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 07:30:05 PM by Steven

theta_wave

the thumbnail browser has no usage for the Now Playing or Music Explorer panels so it should hide. The thumbnail browser does hide if the panels are not stacked.
If i have fixed the bug for then the panels are stacked.

edit:
thinking about it i am probably going to make a tweak to the behavior at least for the music explorer panel
Yes, the fix is better.  You are correct in asserting the thumbnail browser has no usage for those aforementioned panels and I don't bother with the browser when either panel is activated.  However, the visual glitch was quite noticeable and your bug fix for stacked panels is what I had in mind for what the ideal browser behavior should be.  Thank you.
Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:15:46 AM by ssri