Author Topic: "enlarge progress bar height" also apply dock player controls in right sidebar  (Read 3081 times)

darkred

I use MusicBee 2.5.5721 in win10x64.

I have docked the player controls in the right sidebar(top).
I would like the progress bar to be higher if possible.

So I tried enabling the "enlarge progress bar height" option in Edit|Preferences|Layout(2),
but, unfortunately it only works if you have the player controls in either top or bottom pane.

Could it be possible to make it work when docking them, too?

PS. Thanks a lot for this awesome program! I previously used winamp, but after MusicBee I never looked back!

phred

• Global Moderator
I don't speak for Steven, but it's very unlikely this will be addressed for the 2.5.x series.  Steven is busily at work on v3 and I think (but I'm not certain) this may be doable in v3.  There's a working demo available that involves the placement of an .exe file in your current MB folder.  You can run it and it doesn't change anything in v2.5.  Start with this post http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=15050.msg97769#msg97769 which as of Tuesday evening, has the latest version.  There have been multiple updates per day as Steven, and the rest of us, try to get the bugs out.  Or to a point where it can be called a "beta" version.  

And since your post is not a bug report, I have moved it to General.  If the progress bar is still not adjustable to your liking, I suggest you post your request in the Wishlist forum.
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 01:13:41 AM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

darkred

Thanks for your reply.
So, I've tried the latest beta, build 5778.
Unfortunately I can't dock the dock the player controls in the right sidebar(top) -they are on the bottom pane-.
I tried clicking Configure Layout, but it's not possible to drag the 'player controls' item from bottom panel to right sidebar.
So, I made a report to the Beta thread about that, here.
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:54:41 AM by darkred

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
In 3.0 the sidebar player is a separate element.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)