Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 238834 times)

frankz

the website genius start with RAPGENIUS for only hip hop lyrics...after this, they created genius.com with all type of songs

u can delete rapgenius

OK, thanks for the info.  If/when I update, it'll be gone.

Are you still getting the <!--sse--> tag with the embedded Genius provider in the updated plug-in, or is that solved?

luucasalves

the website genius start with RAPGENIUS for only hip hop lyrics...after this, they created genius.com with all type of songs

u can delete rapgenius

OK, thanks for the info.  If/when I update, it'll be gone.

Are you still getting the <!--sse--> tag with the embedded Genius provider in the updated plug-in, or is that solved?
solved it unchecking "rapgenius" i check only "genius"
thanks <3

thejiong

can musixmatch code provider work? if it could,plz gave me a code?thanks a lot

thejiong

So what I suspect turns out to be true; and I indeed needs that line to ignore any character after the coma in Artist tag when filtering to reconstruct url.

I have a file formatted as:
Artist: Nas, Q-Tip
Album artist: Nas

When I remove out ", Q-Tip" part from Artist tag, lyrics loaded normally. Once I put it back and redid search for lyrics -> no lyrics found (the link http://genius.com/nas-q-tip-one-love-lyrics doesn't exist).

Code
15/04/2018 01:06:14 [DEBUG] Lyrics request:  - Nas - One Love - Illmatic - Genius
15/04/2018 01:06:14 [INFO] Genius tries to load the lyrics...
15/04/2018 01:06:14 [DEBUG] The constructed URL: http://genius.com/nas-one-love-lyrics
15/04/2018 01:06:15 [DEBUG] gzip compression detected
15/04/2018 01:06:15 [DEBUG] lyrics found
15/04/2018 01:06:24 [DEBUG] Lyrics request:  - Nas, Q-Tip - One Love - Illmatic - Genius
15/04/2018 01:06:24 [INFO] Genius tries to load the lyrics...
15/04/2018 01:06:24 [DEBUG] The constructed URL: http://genius.com/nas-q-tip-one-love-lyrics
15/04/2018 01:06:26 [DEBUG] Lyrics request:  - Nas, Q-Tip - One Love - Illmatic - Genius
15/04/2018 01:06:26 [INFO] Genius tries to load the lyrics...
15/04/2018 01:06:26 [DEBUG] The constructed URL: http://genius.com/nas-q-tip-one-love-lyrics

To test whether the plugin use Artist or Album Artist for searching. I retagged the file as below
Artist: (left blank)
Album artist: Nas
->Nothing appears in the lyrics box (even the no lyrics found line) + nothing appears when I clicked redo search either.

One last bit to make sure, I set the file like this:
Artist: Nas
Album artist: (left blank)
-> Everything works perfectly, lyrics found.

==> To sum up, the plugin takes Artist tag and don't care/can't take info from Album Artist tag.

Oh and my bad overlooking emmaoninternet's contribution. I'll edit my post.

The Musixmatch_updated works great, though it suffers the same issue with multiple artist tracks. Regardless, thank you for fixing it.
where is the "The Musixmatch_updated" can you show me the code?please thanks

frankz

It is now built into the plug-in.  See Reply 282 for details.

Alumni

One of the providers I'm using is fetching lyrics with unwanted text at the end of the string, for example:

Report a problemWriter(s): Paul Westerberg, Chris Mars, Tommy Stinson
No translations available

Has anyone else experienced this?

frankz

One of the providers I'm using is fetching lyrics with unwanted text at the end of the string, for example:

Report a problemWriter(s): Paul Westerberg, Chris Mars, Tommy Stinson
No translations available

Has anyone else experienced this?
That looks like Musixmatch.

Are you using an outdated version of the plugin with yml files for Musixmatch? If so, see Reply 282.

I'm working on updating the add-ons area to reflect the updated version and then create a new thread, but until then it's in that post in this thread.
Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 03:51:17 PM by frankz

sveakul

Thanks frankz for your continued work on this.  Looking forward to that new thread!

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Just to make this clear: Feel free to fork the project and modify it as you like, but do it properly. This includes compliance with the terms of the code's license, the GPLv3.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
If the plugin is breaking concrete license terms, feel free to point them out. I'm not aware of any, as what the plugin is doing is pretty much what a browser is doing, I doubt it someone, browsing a lyrics page with a browser, is violating license terms.

diljitdosanjh

You guys are incredible. This thread had solution to all the problems related to plugin, I was seeking answer for. Thanks
Keep calm and listen to Punjabi songs while reading the lyrics along with them at lyricsraag.com

diljitdosanjh

would love to have lyricsraag.com as one of the lyrics tagging site
Keep calm and listen to Punjabi songs while reading the lyrics along with them at lyricsraag.com

frankz

would love to have lyricsraag.com as one of the lyrics tagging site

If you are able to create a working YML for it let me know and I will happily integrate it into the plugin.

Documentation here: https://github.com/mbfrankz/LyricsReloaded/blob/master/LyricsReloaded/README.md

frankz

FYI this is not the thread for the current plugin and that source wasn't coming from the plugin any more it's native.