Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 242320 times)

VX

New version released!

Redownload from the first thread!

I just want to THANK YOU for the release !!!  :)
The plugin works great for retrieving lyrics for majority songs I tested. I really appreciate implementing tekstowo.pl and teksty.org for Polish songs. Thank you very much 8)

One minor issue/feature request:
When you right-click onto Lyrics tab to see the lyrics source you can see:
Lyrics Source: MUSICBEE PLUGIN
whereas for lyrics providers supported out of the box with MusicBee an exact name of the provider is displayed (eg. Lyrics Source: LYRDB).

Is it possible for the plugin to show the lyrics source for the particular track in the same way as MusicBee does ???

Steven

• Administrator
whereas for lyrics providers supported out of the box with MusicBee an exact name of the provider is displayed (eg. Lyrics Source: LYRDB).

Is it possible for the plugin to show the lyrics source for the particular track in the same way as MusicBee does ???
that is something i would need change in the musicbee application itself. Could you add this as a wishlist request if its important to you

VX

that is something i would need change in the musicbee application itself. Could you add this as a wishlist request if its important to you

Done! Thanks  :)

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=10182.0

MeekLogic

Keep getting an error from the new version

MusicBee v2.2.4937.31893 (Win6.1), 8 Jul 2013 18:02:

System.Threading.ThreadInterruptedException: Thread was interrupted from a waiting state.
   at System.Threading.Monitor.ObjWait(Boolean exitContext, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Object obj)
   at System.Threading.Monitor.Wait(Object obj, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   at System.Threading.SemaphoreSlim.WaitUntilCountOrTimeout(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, UInt32 startTime, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.SemaphoreSlim.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.TryTakeWithNoTimeValidation(T& item, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource combinedTokenSource)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.TryTake(T& item, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.Take()
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.Logger.write()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." -Martin Golding

yakamoneye

thanks for this fabulous plugin , but can you add a « french » site in the future version
Thanks 

excuse for my poor english

blackknight

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Keep getting an error from the new version

as reported here, having the same error generated, and slowing down MB closing times.

plugin can't be disabled via MB and .dll has to be removed from plugins folder

Code
13/07/2013 10:15:33 PM - 5.1.2600.196608 - 2.2.4935.12590 - System.Threading.ThreadInterruptedException: Thread was interrupted from a waiting state.
   at System.Threading.Monitor.ObjWait(Boolean exitContext, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Object obj)
   at System.Threading.Monitor.Wait(Object obj, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   at System.Threading.SemaphoreSlim.WaitUntilCountOrTimeout(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Int64 startTimeTicks, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.SemaphoreSlim.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.TryTakeWithNoTimeValidation(T& item, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource combinedTokenSource)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.TryTake(T& item, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Collections.Concurrent.BlockingCollection`1.Take()
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.Logger.write()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Sorry guys, seems like it wasn't a good idea to add the experimental logger with this release with basicly no testing. I'll try to rollback the change and release an update.

PS.: somehow notifications for this thread stopped working...

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
oh and another thing @Bee-liever @logicPwn: it might be easier to just post the errors here, but it's much more effective if you create issues on my bug tracker: http://bugs.engine.cubeisland.de/browse/LYR

There I'll definitely get a notification and you'll get feedback when I work on the issue.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
it might be easier to just post the errors here, but it's much more effective if you create issues on my bug tracker

yes, definitely more effective
but then there would be no record of problems here on MB forum, which would probably be the first point-of-call when anyone is looking for information on a MB plugin

maybe posting in both places will be how I handle this in future
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Sadly I can't fix the problem myself for another 2 weeks. Is there some developer around who has Visual Studio installed and knows how to use git? (I could explain the git part if necessary)

MeekLogic

Yes, what needs to be fixed?
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." -Martin Golding

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Just revert the commit for the experimental logger and increase the bug fix version by one. I can do that, but I can't build the project, as I'm not at home for over a week.

MeekLogic

I can do that.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Cool, I'll write something, when I prepared the update