Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 242336 times)

topol-m

I looked at your code to find how filters works. Then I revised ".yml" files for "tekstovipjesama.com" and "cuspajz.com". I also add new ".yml" for "pinkradio.com" new files are in ".7z" file on the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/wvj4ks .

If site tekstovipjesama.com could not find song with specific title and artist, it will try to find song with same title no matter artist name. So, if you, for example try to find song "Volim te" from artist "Haris Dzinovic" (which is not in site data base) with link "http://www.tekstovipjesama.com/haris-dzinovic/volim-te" site will redirect you to "http://www.tekstovipjesama.com/ceca/volim-te", the song with same title form different artist (in this case "Ceca"). 

Site pinkradio.com probably has bigger data base then two others. However, some idiots make it. Its links has only song title. So song "Tamara" from artist "Magazin" has link "http://pinkradio.com/naslov/tamara" and different song "Tamara" from "Bajaga" has same link. That link will always open song from "Bajaga" probably because "B" is in front of "M". Even if you click on in-site link where it was written "Tamara" from "Magazin" site will open page with song "Tamara" from "Bajaga".

Site cuspajz.com works fine.

If somebody wants to use all of this ".yml" files I suggested that he use this priority order:
cuspajz.com
tekstovipjesama.com
pinkradio.com

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
The new version will have parameters for filters, so name and uscore will become stripdown with _ or - as the first parameter.
I'll document the filters with the new version as well.
The problem with pinkradio.com could be solved with the new loader I'll implement soon. With that loader you can use the search of the site to find the lyrics.

ron505

Plugin works fine nw, but at some results i get the following message :

Unfortunately, we don't have the lyrics for Eperdu by Sarah Brightman yet.
          Check back soon, as we are always working to find the latest lyrics and adding new songs every day.Click here to submit these lyrics

The song says now it has lyrics, but that isn't the case.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
What I did yesterday:
  • I ported all configs over to the new format (including those from @topol-m )
  • Added LyricWiki configs (community editable and Gracenote)
  • Implemented a contains validator that can check for strings in the lyrics to verify them
  • Did a few successful lyrics requests with the new system
  • added some hindi lyrics pages
  • started to implement rate limiting tp prevent bans from lyrics pages like lrc123

To come:
  • finish rate limiting
  • implement some kind of quality rating
  • implement automated tests for all providers
  • document the filters and validators

boroda

Here is your plugin wiki template page, see 1st plugin on this page. Please fill it with actual plugin info and maintain wiki page up to date if possible.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Why didn't you include the DL-links ? The plugin is, quite obvious, already released

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
maintain wiki page up to date if possible.
I'm not going to update this thread and the wiki

boroda

I'm not going to update this thread and the wiki
I think wiki is preferable, but its of course your decision.
I've just placed wiki link (stub page) in 1st post of my plugin topics and is going only to post small update notifications only on forum.

boroda

Why didn't you include the DL-links ? The plugin is, quite obvious, already released
I thought that 1st posted release was not working yet. Sorry.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
ETA for 1.1: this weekend. If some of you are interested in testing development builds during this week, please contact me via private message.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
I just finished implementing automated tests for all supported websites to ensure the providers actually work.
I also greatly improved the speed of the web requests.

If nothing bad happens, I'll release 1.1 today

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
New version released!

Redownload from the first thread!