Author Topic: New feature development thread alerts  (Read 4094 times)

Alexis

If there isn't already, I would like the option to be notified of new threads regarding feature development, so one can know early on what is being worked on and be apart of it.
They are not lazy... just more efficient.

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
This is already possible. Look to th right of the reply button?
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Actually, I think the only way to be notified of new threads would be to monitor specific boards, which I think you can turn on in your profile.  But it would send all threads.  I don't think there's a good way to get just new feature threads, since some are in general and some are in wishlist.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Alexis

I already get notified when I like a particular thread or topic. 

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
This is from Profile > Notification and Email settings:

To request notifications from a specific board, click the "notify" button in the index of that board.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

lnminente

New feature developments use to have a LOT of replies. Going from time to time to getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?action=unread you will see them in the most recent ones.

BTW would be nice a button for "Forget about this thread", long developments in which we are not interestead are a pain always having unread posts :/

Steven

• Administrator
there isnt anyone active who is helping me maintain the forum and website so i cant see any changes being made around this.

Alexis

I really appreciate the very helpful feedback and will take advantage of the suggestions.  I would however like to take this opportunity to say that if there is any new thread where anyone feels they need additional input, please feel free to message me.  
I am sorry to hear about the lack of active management Steven and I wish I could jump in but I have limited skills