Author Topic: Local Picture Rotation.  (Read 16322 times)

Iasc

if its not to much trouble would it be possible to implement local picture rotation for theater mode along the same lines as the compact player.

thanks

KissCool

+1 (and maybe album cover rotation too!)

Steven

• Administrator
you can now set the gallery element with the tags attribute set to "artist:local" which will restrict the gallery to local pictures.
<element type="Gallery" ... tags="artist:local" .../>
Also the existing artist gallery has been improved so it now uses htbackdrops.com and fanart.tv in addition to last.fm and then flickr
<element type="Gallery" ... tags="artist" .../>

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_1/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Iasc

there seems to be a bug steven.  when playing a playlist i found that the when the next track plays it still rotates pictures from the previous artist and not currently playing artist. after restarting it updates to the currently playing artist but it stays rotating pictures from that artist.

just in case i have the something wrong this is the element im using.

element type="Gallery" tags="artist:local" x="5" y="355" width="310" height="200" aspectRatio="zoomKeep" fillColor="0,0,0,0" fade="0.0" interval="30" bdr="255,10,10,10"></element>

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed for the next threatermode plugin update

Iasc

KissCool

<element type="Gallery" ... tags="artist:local" ></element>
Maybe I did something wrong, but it doesn't work. MB still rotate local and web pictures.
Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:38:50 PM by KissCool

redwing

Maybe I did something wrong, but it doesn't wok. MB still rotate local and web pictures.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to work with either embedded or full screen TM.

KissCool

Maybe I did something wrong, but it doesn't work. MB still rotate local and web pictures.

It now rotate local artist picture (thank you!) but not the local soundtrack picture. Is it intended?