Author Topic: Random Skin  (Read 8689 times)

Steven

• Administrator
i've added another choice in the Skins menu to keep using the active random skin - you can see the skin name from the menu

redwing

This is quite an interesting feature. Can you add one more functionality, a sub-folder under Skins that keeps skins in it from being picked up by random mode? Otherwise, I have to store skins that I don't want for random mode outside Skins folder, but then there's no way to load it.

Iasc

thanks for implementing this but there seems to be a problem with it for me. it only ever selects Windows Theme and not any other skin. i have selected random skin about 20 times but it always uses the same one.

redwing

thanks for implementing this but there seems to be a problem with it for me. it only ever selects Windows Theme and not any other skin. i have selected random skin about 20 times but it always uses the same one.

That's probably because every time you clicked on "Random skin" menu. Once it's ticked, then just close and open MB without clicking on it.

Iasc

That's probably because every time you clicked on "Random skin" menu. Once it's ticked, then just close and open MB without clicking on it.

that's not the case. the tick never appears next to the random skin option when i click on it. music bee restarts with the tick next to windows theme every time.

redwing

That's strange. This is what I get.

Make sure you use the latest update.

Steven

• Administrator
it will switch to "Windows Theme" if it cant load a skin. Perhaps one or more are corrupt?

Iasc

it will switch to "Windows Theme" if it cant load a skin. Perhaps one or more are corrupt?

all the skins i have work ok when selected manually and they are posted on the forum and no one has posted about having any problems with them.

Iasc

it seems that music bee is trying to select from the icon files folder i have in the skins folder. when i remove it from the skins folder it works ok.

Steven

• Administrator
ok that makes sense. I will put in some handling for that