Author Topic: New View - Album / Track Browser  (Read 3105 times)

chorpo

It would be nice to have view that joins Album and Track Browser view together so Album view would be on the top and track browser in the bottom.
When somebody selects album in album view, track browser displays tracks from that album...

Or another thought: In album view, add "open in new tab " function to context menu so one can open album in new tab with album and track view on selected album??

What do you think?

Steven

• Administrator
so most of the panel would show what the current  'Artwork' view does but there would a section down the bottom that shows the tracks in the selected album? I guess it could be a configuration option on the artwork view

chorpo

so most of the panel would show what the current  'Artwork' view does but there would a section down the bottom that shows the tracks in the selected album? I guess it could be a configuration option on the artwork view

Configuration option on album view is better as you suggested. Im looking forward... :-)

V4lve

Sound a bit cluttered to me.  Why not simply extend the "playing/selected track" functionality from the lower right panel (e.g. that shows the album art) to the whole right panel so it include the list of tracks above. In selected track(s) mode it would show the content of the current selected album.  Could then replace the current buttons above the lower panel with a double click on the panel header at the top to switch between modes.    
Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:44:19 PM by V4lve

Steven

• Administrator
its available in the latest 1.2 beta from the downloads topic on this forum.

I've changed the default behaviour so double click shows all the tracks in an album, and there is a new Artwork Layout preference that when enabled always show the tracks for the selected album in the bottom panel