Author Topic: Di.FM not supported at all?  (Read 18052 times)

six_paths_of_pain

That would be great. Keep up the good work  your program is  the best one.  :D

RejZoR

The main problem with MusicBee is the way how it handles music streams playlists. When you fire up Di.FM, you download a .pls file which gets loaded as regular playlist, but fails to be played because MusicBee explicitly requires streams to be located in Radio section and not anywhere else. Where in Winamp and Foobar, it doesn't matter at all. If you load the PLS file, it will play it.

six_paths_of_pain

well now that i`m at it is there any chance you could make it so that when a stream is played we can see who the artist see and the name of the song?

six_paths_of_pain

Steven

• Administrator
The main problem with MusicBee is the way how it handles music streams playlists. When you fire up Di.FM, you download a .pls file which gets loaded as regular playlist, but fails to be played because MusicBee explicitly requires streams to be located in Radio section and not anywhere else. Where in Winamp and Foobar, it doesn't matter at all. If you load the PLS file, it will play it.
are you using v2.1? it now allows direct opening of the .pls file

six_paths_of_pain

six_paths_of_pain

what will i do now i cant install it

error log

8.6.2013 19:50:06 - 6.1.7601.65536 - 2.1.4733.34149 - System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: image
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImageUnscaled(Image image, Point point)
   at #=qRx2i6EN7f0FJUuU$9e6YSDfYA$9dJgfEpc91ODdFIz1aDUuQQvJ5l0TK$ryCw19w..ctor(Boolean #=qf$wFikL73rX$D5Pbo9c0lQ==)
   at #=qhU3jKhSBYBTqJe_9CHHaoRX06DlTZfkOQVsI2pnEvEQ=..ctor(IList`1 #=qfHJpjgPd8zmV$PFsxI9qJw==)
   at #=qhU3jKhSBYBTqJe_9CHHaoRX06DlTZfkOQVsI2pnEvEQ=.#=qxl_LuxQahVk1jjst1y2NwFUzq9Zi0iYDN2f9Fu9d2WQ=.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs #=qZq7GAx8qiZY6A6mQ1KlSiA==)

six_paths_of_pain

can you at least tel me when will we have a full new version of program so i can download it there is nothing i can do to start this beta it just wont work

six_paths_of_pain

found the info that i needed and the last beta and will try to install it

VX

It would be great though if you could make this program somewhat similar to clementine in the sense that you add di.fm and sky.fm so when you click on any of those stations you get all the channels and you can play any of them with a click.

+1

VX

Can you reproduce the error mentioned in Reply no. 21 with the latest beta ???

If so, I suggest to start a new bug report in the Bug Reports section.
This is important to get rid as much bugs as possible before the stable release (expected in 3 weeks or so).

Thanks for checking it  :)

six_paths_of_pain

it was my mistake it wasn`t latest beta but the first one but i will tryit anyway and if i get the same results i will post them

six_paths_of_pain

so what i`m not sure about is what do i do when i unzip the files. i unziped them into a folder and moved that folder into the musicbee instalation folder. what i first tried is to copy the new content into the musicbee folder and replace the old files with the new ones. that didn`t work.

so is there something i doing wrong with the installation of beta itself before i can post a bug into the bug section.

when i run the exe from new files alone i get this error

MusicBee v2.1.4905.33519 (Win6.1), 8 jun 2013 21:38:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '#=q5BCxNM3$F2OiCnDOn14XIDN_$chjukvk1hp1wWNHQwBNu4Bgg2rizHaOF_DYLj6O' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MusicBeeIPod, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at #=q5BCxNM3$F2OiCnDOn14XIDN_$chjukvk1hp1wWNHQwBNu4Bgg2rizHaOF_DYLj6O..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=q5BCxNM3$F2OiCnDOn14XIDN_$chjukvk1hp1wWNHQwBNu4Bgg2rizHaOF_DYLj6O.#=qFqNhmZx4pG069N6wJycuyw==(List`1 #=q8Wfo2NU5gQbcyNtu$wiVLw==, #=qNPFr2j1Sxg3S1bkaz0OOQVKzmf6WZqxD2ouITsPRx6p2bvXLNyXGw2T$zGdkZ0zl #=qXxl6TnaZifpelKLfO_oChgA9F8NeOS2TeKnr4sEGLnU=, List`1 #=qd2_A$1qc7dvzcLmgzRnI6x8SjjVu1STqwU$LItdegoI=)
   at #=qRWDNz4qcEzIkPBp3DwmiTHIy9T162FNgy7JcbYWZGuk=..ctor(IList`1 #=q6smyU$3jlTvy82QuZDJq$Q==)
   at #=qRWDNz4qcEzIkPBp3DwmiTHIy9T162FNgy7JcbYWZGuk=.#=qcB41vieWYV1DaopjNtiNox1BnWLfugMWHHJNHDAPqZE=.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs #=qi2ps2k$EUsq4woCotgGKbw==)

six_paths_of_pain

ok this time i copied the beta files into the musicbee folder with keeping the old ones and it worked i`m now on the latest version. if i should find any bugs i will submit them to bug tracker.

VX

Steven, thank you very much for taking time to implement DiFM and SkyFM into Radio Station directories before MB stable release!