Author Topic: Best of Compact Mode  (Read 55479 times)

endeavour1934

Made this to match my Xbox Music Theater Mode theme  ;D

djscottallen

Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:33:23 PM by djscottallen

ThY

This is my dedicated screen for music, computer infos and applications' shortlinks. (i'm running on tri-screen)

I mix a customized CD Art Display partialy covering my desktop, which use Objectdock icons.
CDA displays artists pictures and the movie/tv serie/anime related ones (all manually added), if there is one, then a discrete progress bar at the top of the screen.

MB always displays the lyrics and track info. I switch to the main windows with a keyboard shortcut to set my playlists.

redwing

What a great movie....  Working on a new skin with the movie theme.

vpsaxman

naresh

Hi Redwing

In the Interstellar example above, you have the track details next to the album cover. How did you do that? I cannot find an option for this.

Naresh.

redwing

In the Interstellar example above, you have the track details next to the album cover. How did you do that? I cannot find an option for this.

That was how it used to look with pre 3.0 versions. But still you can make it look like that by dragging the sidebar all the way to the left and then hide it.

Steven

• Administrator

That was how it used to look with pre 3.0 versions. But still you can make it look like that by dragging the sidebar all the way to the left and then hide it.
even that is not required as long as the visualiser is not enabled, hiding the right panel (click 3rd button from bottom right) will do the same

naresh

Thanks, Steven and Redwing. Both options work, and I have what I want.

Thank you.

Naresh.

Starfighter