Author Topic: Now Playing to External Files  (Read 113348 times)

Beaker

Hi Again
Also when you play music from xbox music
it wants to display this kind of thing to the text file
 - https://music.xboxlive.com/1/content/music.CD9D0B00-0100-11DB-89CA-0019B92A3933

Not sure if that can be looked at too..

Thanks
Beaker

boroda

i see the empty page with text '404: NotFound'

Beaker

so do i, but that what the plugin is sending to the text file.

Steven

• Administrator
if you are hoping to play the music using the link you wont be able to as there is encryption and a protocol that has to be followed.
If you want a link to the x-box music page for the track then its in the Origin tag (tag code = 67) which you could ask boroda74 to make available if its not already

boroda

if its native mb tag then its already supported. all mb tags are supported by plugin.

ibigfire

What's the difference between "Artist (displayed)" and "Artist"?

boroda

they are standard id3v2 tags. track can have several 'artist' tags, then mb will auto-generate 'display artist' tag in the form 'artist1; artist2; artist3', but you can assign any value to 'displayed artist' manually.

Blewweh

Hi there,

I've been using MusicBee and this plugin for years. I lost my music library recent and most of the music I've replaced it with are .tta and corresponding .cue files. As previously posted in this thread, the plugin doesn't correctly tag Artist - Title. I can only get it to display the Album title.

Any help? All tags display correctly in MusicBee itself so I don't understand why the plugin is not pulling the same information.

Many thanks
Laura  :D

boroda

could you post a screenshot of plugin settings and corresponding text file?

edit: also post a screenshot of tag editor for the same track.
Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:32:58 AM by boroda74

Blewweh

Hi Boroda,

Many thanks for taking the time to have a look. It would be great if I could get it working.

The screenshots you requested are all here with captions: http://imgur.com/a/Z9cE9

boroda

very strange as plugin is exporting fine <artist>-<title> for me. suspect that the problem is with asian characters. could you pm me the link to those .tta+.cue files. maybe some problems with utf encoding.

boroda

hmmm. i've found no problems with exporting artist-title from your files. also there is settings to export *artist*-*title* in your screenshots, but actually only *album* (!) is exported. is this album tag is exported with artist-title settings?

boroda

@Blewweh
i dont think its a plugin bug. try to go to menu> edit> prefs> tags (2)> fields: configure fields, and check that 'original fields' and 'override fields' columns have the same meaning.

Blewweh

Hi Boroda,

Yes both columns of tags are identical. I can still only get the tags from the plugin to show the album title.

Any other ideas...? I tried with MP3 files and the tags were fine. ):

boroda

no ideas. i dont understand how tags can be displayed correctly in mb and cant be exported correctly.