Author Topic: Ability to Move the Popup Notification  (Read 5270 times)

drothe

I was wondering if you could make it possible to move the now playing popup notification in a future release?  I like having a notification, but I'd rather be able to move it to a different corner or a different monitor if possible.

Thanks for the great software.  :)

Steven

• Administrator
you should already be able to move it (let me know if you cant) but i guess its not remembering where you moved it to the next time

drothe

As in, move it when it pops up?  It's not happening for me.  I can click inside it and keep it from going away, but I'm not able to move it.

Steven

• Administrator
really - you hold the left mouse key down while you try to drag it?

drothe

I do.  Happens on both machines I use.  If it helps, both are Windows 7 x64 builds with dual monitors.

Steven

• Administrator
thats weird then - i also have 64 bits windows. Do you have your dual monitors configured so the primary is on the right but you run musicbee in the left monitor by any chance?

drothe

Just the opposite.  The primary is on the left, MusicBee is on the right.

I put MusicBee on the left monitor and tried again, but it still won't budge.

Steven

• Administrator
ok, sounds like a weird bug then. I'll try to look at this next week

edit: one thing to try - try dragging with the right mouse. No need to reply if it doesnt work

drothe

My friend on an identical machine was able to move it, and we ended up figuring out what my problem is.

I'm listening to streaming radio; he's listening to local music.  I played a song locally and when it ended, I was able to move my popup.  Now I'm back on streaming radio and the popup is where I moved it to, so I'm in good shape now.  :)

Thanks for your help.