Author Topic: + requests  (Read 3932 times)

Havokdan

1 - Can the MusicBee have the option to save the information in the biography of the artist in a cache to be used when offline, with the option of upgrading under certain conditions?
2 - MusicBee can remember the criteria for sorting the columns of the playlist?

Steven

• Administrator
2 - MusicBee can remember the criteria for sorting the columns of the playlist?
it should be remembering for playlists in general or did you mean for each individual playlist? If so, for now only auto-playlists can specify an individual sort order

Havokdan

I saw in another topic, that holding ctrl + item I can sort the playlist, but trimming is not remembered, I would like to know how to sort with two items.
Wanted to know if possible implement hotkey and dropdown menu to change / run a playlist for the previous or next in line?

Steven

• Administrator
I saw in another topic, that holding ctrl + item I can sort the playlist, but trimming is not remembered, I would like to know how to sort with two items.
click a column heading, then hold the ctrl-key down and click the 2nd column heading to also sort by that column
Wanted to know if possible implement hotkey and dropdown menu to change / run a playlist for the previous or next in line?
i dont understand what you mean - could you explain some more

Havokdan

click a column heading, then hold the ctrl-key down and click the 2nd column heading to also sort by that column

but would like it to remember it when I closed and opened again.

i dont understand what you mean - could you explain some more

ake a look at this figure, perhaps it is easier to understand: