Author Topic: Double-Click Artist to add to Playlist...  (Read 2360 times)

FadedMaster

I didn't see this posted, but I'd like to have the ability to double-click an artist or album in the library view to send it to the playlist.  Similar to how we can already do this with the individual files.  For right now, I have to highlight the files then click-drag.  If I recall correctly, Winamp did this.  Though I'm not 100% sure.  Just a small thing I noticed that would make things a little more intuitive.  :)

tincanman2010

Hi Faded
I'm new hear, but know enough to tell you others have also asked for this so I'm sure we'll see it soonish.

Steven

• Administrator
I didn't see this posted, but I'd like to have the ability to double-click an artist or album in the library view to send it to the playlist.  Similar to how we can already do this with the individual files.  For right now, I have to highlight the files then click-drag.  If I recall correctly, Winamp did this.  Though I'm not 100% sure.  Just a small thing I noticed that would make things a little more intuitive.  :)
you can double click the artist or album in the track browser (as long as you have a recent beta from the downloads topic on the forum).