Author Topic: Metro Skins  (Read 125333 times)

jistme

I can imagine it is a little unexpected, but the switch for this is in the xml file of the source skin, and not in the skin.xml belonging to skincreator.

The element is:
<element id="PlayerSplitProgressYOffset">0</element>

The value can be '0'or '1'.

And to add:
The current version of the skincreator is getting a little bit outdated, and will not reflect everything being set in the xml files perfectly.

SimonBRT

Thanks so much jistme, you legend!  Setting it to either 0 or 1 didn't seem to make any difference, but removing that element from the xml file entirely has worked!  Thanks!

Pingaware

Minor bug in the Metro Charcoal Skin (and presumably Blue as well). The bottom of the time is getting cut off (see attached screenshot).

Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

salome

Really love it! I think it's really cool, but can you add the stop button? I often use the stop button

parfait

Hey, I have put the Metro Charcoal.xmlc file into the Skins folder in my Muscibee folder. I click the Metro Charcoal option in the skins menu that pops down, and Musicbee tries to restart, and this error messages appears:
MusicBee v2.0.4663.29086 (Win6.1), 28 May 2013 4:48:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Parameter must be positive and < Height.
Parameter name: y
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap.GetPixel(Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at #=qeUpqouHHf7es6Q8LV$imrocp6TJ0forgmzpipgMTmOc=.#=qzelCjoMRkN6Jxym2xNo4NpnyediLRhdr5OHyzX4IbCk=(#=qXhFbtu8sMfI0o5FLYy_b0OZZK18QWsHA2kvNvMOd2FU037yEYcy3kUEkfacJwhvW #=qYxp0Fr67w99LjyeA_FyxFg==, Bitmap #=q6pHo5G2BA74CZkrEYJ3XSw==)
   at #=qeUpqouHHf7es6Q8LV$imrocp6TJ0forgmzpipgMTmOc=.#=qphNDo3Tclu$wWG2wv4fmOZFeRR3MYqkZn7a$j7Y_UEM=()
   at #=qeUpqouHHf7es6Q8LV$imrocp6TJ0forgmzpipgMTmOc=..ctor(Rectangle #=qkmu3QF434a_3I9iGnqxcmw==)
   at #=qrT4RoM17nIMhOtsiDsFw5Rm8flvq3BqigmtiQfjUZ7E=..ctor(IList`1 #=qvjF3_kSrUt5W2xoGQQluIA==)
   at #=qrT4RoM17nIMhOtsiDsFw5Rm8flvq3BqigmtiQfjUZ7E=.#=qUJFNa19N$apItfKlizr4Xt2hJ2Lry7EJs0vkcV0lgqU=.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs #=qc16HS62thM2u8vAFVtj_6g==)

If this is the wrong place to post this, please just say, sorry in advance.

Thanks

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Upgrading to the latest patch will probably solve your problem. 

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Latest_Update
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

SimonBRT

Minor bug in the Metro Charcoal Skin (and presumably Blue as well). The bottom of the time is getting cut off (see attached screenshot).

Hey Pingaware.
You should be able to fix this yourself if you download the source files from the opening post.  In the xml file (Metro Charcoal.xml) you can remove this element <element id="PlayerSplitProgressYOffset">0</element>.  Save the file then open the skin creator tool and recompile.  I think that should work.  If you have any problems/questions or that just made no sense then let me know...  Can't guarantee this will work for you but it did for me in my Modern skin which is just a mod of the Metro Charcoal skin.

JMoss

Working on something new...
Don't you like Google Play Music?

beeing good

SimonBRT

great improvements on these skins, so many tweaks.  am i losing it though or are the files named the wrong way around (i.e. MC v3 is in fact the flat version)?

SimonBRT

also, does anyone know why my borders look nothing like your images in the 1st post.