Author Topic: New Compact Player Layout  (Read 396979 times)

vertige

I like very much the new layout, but I found a bug, with some artists (ex: King Crimson) MusicBee displays for them a wrong picture that belongs to another band. Perhaps there's a need of a blacklist command for some pictures, what do you think? :)

untick "flickr.com" from the preferences. The other sites used should have accurate pictures - flickr.com can have some very interesting ones but sometimes is wrong

Sorry to come back with this. They are accurate but sometimes they can be crap, bad photo, poor resolution... A possible blacklist would be great.

redwing

Sorry to come back with this. They are accurate but sometimes they can be crap, bad photo, poor resolution... A possible blacklist would be great.

Search for "ban picture" in the forum.

vertige

I found the function to ban a picture, but they still appear. I wonder why.

Edit: It's good now, just need to restart musicbee.
Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 05:53:31 PM by vertige

KissCool

Well, as I said here, I'm not a big fan of the "always display progress bar" feature:
Could the "always display progress bar" be set as an option plz?
Or maybe something like this:
settings = auto-hide the player panel AND progress bar on bottom -> auto-hide the player panel but not the progress bar
settings = auto-hide the player panel AND progress bar in middle/top -> auto-hide both
This last setting was the one I used until now and I was fine with it.

- People like me that don't want the progress bar at the bottom can't auto-hide the player panel. I have the choice, but between 2 options that I don't want: progress bar on top but no auto-hide or auto-hide but progress bar at bottom.
 - I like the clean layout of the compact player and I don't want/need an always apparent progress bar. Mouse hover over MB is enough for me (OK. It's just a personnal feeling and I can understand that other could want this feature)
 - But I think that everyone gonna be agree with this last point: if your using/creating a theater skin that already have his own skinned progress bar, here the result: two progress bars.

So, could you reconsider the "always display progress bar" as an option, please? Thank you!

ThY

So, could you reconsider the "always display progress bar" as an option, please? Thank you!

I would be glad to see that too !
+1

nextogen

This was suggested a few pages back but i can't figure out if the idea was ever considered or not (if it was, my apologies)
Basically, an option to move control bar up top.

Gluck

I'm very sorry for so stupid question but is there still any selector that allows to switch back to the old Compact Player layout. It appears to me that some kind of selector was there at least in version 2.* or maybe even 3.1. But for now I can't find it.