Author Topic: Global Edit 4 when Identify track fails, 2 columns with larger fonts  (Read 2889 times)

Hondoe

thank you for a great utility

I have tracks that musicbee can't identify and I'd love to be able to highlight a bunch of them and enter the artist's name once for all of them

also, the font size on my 24" screen is a little small and I'd love it if it would be a bit larger

finally, since I have a 24" monitor, there is room for two columns of listings instead of just one (even with a larger font) so I could see twice as many choices at once.

I hope some of these suggestions are valuable to you.

p.s. I'd like you to add a PayPal button to your website so I can donate to support your efforts :)

Steven

• Administrator
if you are using the 1.2 version (see 1.2 topic in the downloads section) you can set the fonts in the Layout preferences

Hondoe

Thank you for the feedback.

Can I update to version 1.2 without losing my settings?

Also, for my two column suggestion:

In the Music Library window, details view, allowing two columns that wraparound (each showing Artist, Title, Album, etc.) so that twice the information can be displayed

and perhaps in the Quick Finder window too a double column would be useful once the list grows beyond what can be seen in a one-column window

thanks for the great program!

Hondoe

I did install 1.2 and it did fine and kept my settings and I was able to increase the font size.

thanks!