Author Topic: Can't figure out how to change main panel view back?  (Read 2502 times)

Rsdio

Hi all, feel pretty stupid here but having spent the last hour trying to figure this out I thought it might be easier just to ask.

I've had my Musicbee set up how I like it for a long time and have just left it alone since then, until earlier today where in the process of importing some tracks I obviously clicked something I shouldn't have or pressed some hotkey or other. Having done a lot of Googling it seems like I want to be back in 'albums and tracks view' but I'm stuck in what I assume is 'album covers' view. According to the wiki there should be a menu for the view options on the top left of the main panel but unless I've got a blind spot in that area of the screen.. There isn't. Maybe I've hidden something in the past that's causing it not to appear?

I thought I'd found a workaround by assigning a hotkey for the albums and tracks view but pressing it just causes the screen to flash and nothing to change.

Would hugely appreciate some help as I'm starting to feel like I'm going mad.

frankz

You probably hid the header menu at some point.  If you right-click the area above the main panel (its upper-left) you should be able to unhide it and then select the view you want.

Rsdio

Ah, thankyou! That sorted it. I could've sworn I'd tried that too, must've been about the only thing I hadn't tried.