Author Topic: Baidu Music Lyrics Plugin  (Read 12982 times)

CHN_Jasmine

Hi all, I wanna share a great lyrics plugin for y'all.
This plugin can get sync lyrics from Baidu Music, one of the popular online music provider in China.
This plugin can find 98% of Chinese lyrics and 70% of English Pop songs lyrics.
All of the lyrics are synced.

Instructions:
Download zip file, unzip them to the "Plugins", enable "FuckBaiduLyric" plugin in MusicBee Configuration Panel.
Download Mirror [Baidu Cloud Disk]: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGovaF8
Download Mirror [Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw4yFEcb0lFpUHFIVzRhTlp1M2s/view?usp=sharing

Notice:
1. This plugin can only get lyrics and display on MusicBee. Embedding lyrics inside music files is not supported, yet.
2. I am not the contributor of this plugin and I didn't find who made such great plugin for us. If the original contributor is here, please let us know. Thanks!
3. I don't visit MusicBee forum very often, so if you have any issue, contact me via Email (i#zeejin.com) or QQ (23295342). There is NO facebook in China because of F**king GFW.
Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 03:49:35 AM by CHN_Jasmine

Steven

• Administrator
As the person submitting this is not the author of the plugin I advise people to exercise caution with this plugin and check for malware before installing

CHN_Jasmine

As the person submitting this is not the author of the plugin I advise people to exercise caution with this plugin and check for malware before installing

Thanks for your advise!
I use it for quite a while, It has no harm. But I still suggest scan for virus before unzipping.

hiccup

Forum member (and translator) tmdicky has been kind enough to check the file and it's working very thoroughly, and confirms it is safe, and working as advertised.

So thank you, both CHN_Jasmine and tmdicky.

CHN_Jasmine

Sorry to hear that, but I will reupload tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can get a vpn. If so, I'll re-upload on Google Drive. Sorry for the inconvenience.

blakblu

It is highly unlikely that a .dll file is malware, that is not how it works.

Davidblkx

It is highly unlikely that a .dll file is malware, that is not how it works.

What? Do you have any way to support that sentence?