Author Topic: AirPlay plugin  (Read 66966 times)

Steven

• Administrator
the fix is in the patch version for v3.1 or in v3.2 when its available

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files

3damien

Hi Steven, thank you. Unfortunately link to the patched file is not working... i get an ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

elgreco

Apologies - I'm not adept with installing patches or plug-ins...and having absolutely no luck at all trying to get this to work at all.  :(

I really want to use MusicBee but need to be able to stream audio to a Yamaha RX-V673.

Can anyone help this Luddite out?

The error message i receive when attempting to select the "Remote Speakers Output" option in Player/Output is:

MusicBee v3.1.6590.33030 (Win10.0), 19 May 2018 13:19:

#=zq2RUtcEtXWEgaRFMmV8IuOo=: Unable to initialise sound device
   at #=zCvESW1IhdBKy$qec7k1yxQQ=.#=zZWnuVpoy7B9jtjBLsQ==(#=zGsYSTxrP8$C3p2pS4X_g1JCBHztP #=z0pwteIs=, String #=zfuJlSuaIU5pKZBCxMg==, #=z88wOfaCGeaMTPyIqug== #=zJDZTbn2nsui$sB4q6g==, Int32 #=z8xQWlNADppA0, String #=zs21gltc=, IntPtr #=z6GtfN18=)
   at #=z4cJMTaxIaM35acH2PWjMTFXbbxCU.#=zzMZub7M=()
   at #=z4cJMTaxIaM35acH2PWjMTFXbbxCU.#=zdReOT_GsiBvFz_ig5CJatoxtbRQ0(Object #=zK6Z6rIc=, EventArgs #=z79k3W$8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at #=z4KQEmLYFKcS8h5G3MN3v5Jc=.OnClick(EventArgs #=z79k3W$8=)
   at #=z4KQEmLYFKcS8h5G3MN3v5Jc=.#=zFKP5qpzBx6Mb(Object #=zK6Z6rIc=, EventArgs #=z79k3W$8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator

giasafox

Hello there,
I was trying to install airplay plugin out_apx-5.4.zip in musicbee from preferences -> plugins but I get the message:

The selected ZIP file does not contain any files with the required extensions (.dll)

Can I do something to fix it?

thanks

Steven

• Administrator
I was trying to install airplay plugin out_apx-5.4.zip in musicbee from preferences -> plugins but I get the message:

The selected ZIP file does not contain any files with the required extensions (.dll)

Can I do something to fix it?
I am guessing you are using the store version of MusicBee. Try the standard install version instead

giasafox

I have downloaded and installed this file MusicBeeSetup_3_2_Update2.zip the first option from this (https://getmusicbee.com/downloads/) page.

I have Win7 that is why I installed this file.
Is there something wrong with this version?
What should I do?

Steven

• Administrator
You need to follow any instructions provided by the plugin author. My guess is you need to unzip the .zip file yourself and run the .msi installer

giasafox

a OK.
I thought the plugin was free but I was wrong...

Raven11

I can't get this plugin to work either.  The author's install readme says to move the .dll into the MusicBee plugins folder.  MusicBee wants the .dll file to be named mb_ and it isn't.  Renaming the .dll doesn't work.

luke1206

Hi,

I successfully installed this plugin and it works fine for a remote speaker (AudioPro Addon C3), but not with my Cambridge Audio CXN v2. The CXN is listed in the Music Bee list of remote speakers, so it knows it's there. It get the error message "No remote speakers are selected for output" when I try and play a track.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Luke

phred

• Global Moderator
Does anyone have any ideas?
You might be out of luck. The plug-in's author hasn't been on the forum since March of 2018. It's quite possible the plug-in is abandoned.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

luke1206

yes, I noticed the same thing. I might have to abandon my MusicBee plan in that case.

emilles

This thread isn't for plug-in support.  There is a README file installed with the plug-in that includes support contact information.

phred

• Global Moderator
This thread isn't for plug-in support.  There is a README file installed with the plug-in that includes support contact information.
If that's the case, and you truly don't want to provide support for your plug-in via this thread, I would suggest you edit your first post and make it very clear that this thread isn't for support and provide a link for support.

Personally I don't think that's right as this thread has been going on for seven years and you have provided support up until now.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here