Author Topic: Album Art Dimensions  (Read 5581 times)

jamburglar

I would love to be able to see see album art dimensions in the Editing panel under the Artwork tab. Is it possible? I am able to see them in Windows Explorer (the column is titled 'Dimensions'). Would be cool if there was an Album Art Dimensions column in Track Details view (like in Windows Explorer) -- though I'm not sure this makes sense as not all tracks have embedded album art, etc.

In the Editing panel, perhaps album art dimensions could be displayed in text or by hovering over the album art (or both!).

jistme

I get a tool-tip with mouse-over:

Yet I would also much like the image dimensions and file size to be shown fixed in sight beneath the image.

So +1

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1

And wasn't there a similar request for showing the dimension in the artwork search screen?  Definitely helpful to show anywhere.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

jamburglar

I get a tool-tip with mouse-over:

Yet I would also much like the image dimensions and file size to be shown fixed in sight beneath the image.

So +1

Oh hey, there is a tooltip. Whaddayaknow.  :-\

jistme

Oh hey, there is a tooltip. Whaddayaknow.  :-\

What do you mean exactly with that remark?

redwing

+1

Either to make the tooltip always displayed with mouse-over or to show artwork dimensions with fixed text.
Currently there are so many instances where the tooltip doesn't show up. e.g. after selecting a track in main panel and moving the mouse over artwork in floating window, after using "search internet" feature, when moving the mouse directly from mail panel to Track Details panel, etc.

trmbl

Would be cool if there was an Album Art Dimensions column in Track Details view (like in Windows Explorer) -- though I'm not sure this makes sense as not all tracks have embedded album art, etc.

+1
Would be very useful when using "Show Files with Small Artwork".