Author Topic: "Files to edit" filters  (Read 3185 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Some requests and reports related to the "Files to Edit" filter that shows up when you want to, for instance, display files with small artwork:

1) This is more of a bug report.  I've noticed that if I do anything else while the filter is open, it resets the display.  For instance, if I'm looking for small artwork and I take a moment to drag-and-drop the playing track to a playlist, the filter resets and shows all tracks again.

2) Could we please have it so that the filter uses the current Track Details settings?  It's irritating to have my sort order, columns, etc all scrambled up when I use the filter.

3) How about a hotkey or menu item of some kind that can be accessed without digging through several layers of menu for opening the Tools filter?  It doesn't have to actually filter anything, just show the panel at the top with the drop menu.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Just a little fine tuning of request 3: what would seem to make the most sense would be to include the Tools filter as an option next to Track Browser and Jumpbar in the Layout Menu.  Pull it up, do some editing, close it and be on your way.  Simple.
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:57:18 AM by scampbll
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)