Author Topic: The Hive (Embedded)  (Read 12090 times)

Iasc

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d69me0xa8wicum9/The_Hive.zip

INSTALL

Extract in the Music bee Program Files/Plugins/TheaterMode.Embeded folder.

Install the "Zombie Guts" fonts (included in the zip file)

If you would like to see all available theater modes on one page click this link, http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Theater_Mode

Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:03:27 AM by iasc

lnminente

That's nice!
If you are looking to improve it a bit, i suggest spliting coming tracks in two lines, one with artist and other with track title maybe using a bigger font size. Maybe you would like the code in some TM from Greb or in my  "Rating in the dark" (Y)

Iasc

That's nice!
If you are looking to improve it a bit, i suggest spliting coming tracks in two lines, one with artist and other with track title maybe using a bigger font size. Maybe you would like the code in some TM from Greb or in my  "Rating in the dark" (Y)

im surprised it never occurred to me to split the artist and title. the reason i dint use a bigger font was because on longer track names it will cut across the artist picture. i will take your advice and split the artist and title.

Iasc

That's nice!

i have split the the upcoming artist and track into 2 lines and increased the font size. download link is in the original post.

lnminente

Glad you liked it, looks nicer :)

BTW it seems is designed for a fixed size bigger than 1280x800, please mention it near the download link
Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:52:32 AM by lnminente

Iasc

Iasc