Author Topic: Standard key and german language  (Read 5878 times)

xardas

Please excuse my bad english, I'm from germany.

My wish would be standard multimedia buttons. I use a Logitech multimedia keyboard. At this are buttons for play, pause, next, etc. These work with the windows media player but unfortunately not with musicbee.
I was also pleased about a German language pack.
Musicbee is the best program for music management that I know (much better than itunes and winamp). I would be very grateful for these changes.
Thank you in advance -> Xardas

chorpo

My wish would be standard multimedia buttons. I use a Logitech multimedia keyboard. At this are buttons for play, pause, next, etc. These work with the windows media player but unfortunately not with musicbee.
Musicbee is the best program for music management that I know (much better than itunes and winamp). I would be very grateful for these changes.

for german translation see this thread -> http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=217.0

chorpo

It is Implemented and with my Microsoft Digital Keyboard 3000, multimedia keys are working just fine... What keyboard (exact model) are you using on which operation system... This maybe clears the problem a bit...

jlarrym

It does work on my Logitech LX-300 using Windows XP.

xardas

I use a Logitech Media Keyboard 600 on Microsoft Vista home premium 64.
The Multimedia Keys are working with Winamp and Microsoft mediaplayer, but unfortunately not with musicbee.

chorpo

I use a Logitech Media Keyboard 600 on Microsoft Vista home premium 64.
The Multimedia Keys are working with Winamp and Microsoft mediaplayer, but unfortunately not with musicbee.

Do you have Minimize to notification tray set in preferences (on tab System)?? If yes try to set it to minimize to taskbar and try it ones again...

xardas

Sorry, it dont work. I try it by minimize on tab system and to notification tray. It also dont work on normaly open program. I tried to change the hotkey action "Multimedia: Play/Pause", but the multimedia button on my keyboard was not recognized. Also remove the global option was not working.

chorpo

Sorry, it dont work. I try it by minimize on tab system and to notification tray. It also dont work on normaly open program. I tried to change the hotkey action "Multimedia: Play/Pause", but the multimedia button on my keyboard was not recognized. Also remove the global option was not working.

you could try this http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=871.msg4706#msg4706 test program and send PM to Steven. Add also that you have Logitech Media Keyboard 600 on Microsoft Vista home premium 64... Maybe it solves your case ;-)

xardas

Thanks cHORPO !! ::)
That fixed my problems with Media Keys. I sent the PM to Steven!